Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How lame
I posted in here yesterday, and it was a pretty graphic post, but not meant to be offensive, probably was though. So they closed my account, and never allowed the post.
So Hi, I'm beaker. Maybe that's not to offensive.

[Image: mariah_LMAO@U.gif]

Welcome back Smile

Hi BA and Welcome back to the forum.

When new members join GS, their posts are automatically moderated to prevent troll activity. We also have a very wide age range of members here, and serve the wider LGBT community, not just gay guys.

Most of us have seen it all before, however the moderators keep a tight reign on any posts that may be deamed offensive.

Im sure it was nothing personal Smile

ObW
X

Hi beaker welcome to the forum Smile

Hi and Welcome to GS!

Well hello, Ammon, OlderButWiser, Wolfpack, and ddd. Thank you for the kind words. I guess my first attempt was over the top. They actually totally deleted my account, wow. Oh well, at least now I know it's a pg13 site. I didn't think kids were on here. I was looking for a site where I could share my darkest secrets, some of which are unfortunately very distasteful. I'm sort of new to this because I'm recently involved with a gay guy, for a promised several weeks. Had my first week last week. So I was looking to learn some things, and also share some intimate things that might help others.

Hi BA! Welcome to GS! Xyxthumbs

Welcome to the forums, man.

Hey and welcome to GS. Yeah you are pretty heavily moderated to start with but then it eases up.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Thanks Wolfpack , East, TwisttheLeaf, and Marky. I'm pretty sure once I get some posts here, I can probably get to the more serious stuff. Disclaimer, Little boys and Girls should NOT listen to what Beaker says. Now that's out of the way. I'm assuming this isn't a site about rainbow bright, and bob the builder. Maybe things would be easier accepted by the mods if I just kept it above the kids understanding. Probably not.

So does anyone have some hot experiences they could share? Remember kids could be listening.