Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How lame
Well no, being Bi, would imply that I'm attracted to both men and women. See the problem here is that I am by no means attracted to men, just that little package between their legs. I'm repulsed at the idea of being to close to another man, unless it's just me being a bottom. Everything I have read on this agrees.

I'll give you another example. True story BTW. There was this man, that has a beautiful wife, kids, family, and home. Many years down the road he discovers through x-ray, that while all indications point to the obvious fact that he is male, he actually has fallopian tubes.

Does this make him a woman?

Of course not, he doesn't have women's breasts, he doesn't have a women's voice, he doesn't have a women's face. He does have a penis, facial hair, a mans voice, a mans appearance, and man breasts.

He takes it upon himself to automatically switch his gender and start cross dressing, his wife is ok with it, I'm not sure what his kids or anyone else thinks of it. The bottom line is, if he wanted to use the excuse that he always felt like a women, why did he wait until he found out he had fallopian tubes? He has one of a dozen or more elements that would make him women.

IMO, he jumped the gun. Now if he also had women's breasts, a women's voice, no facial hair, a few face and body, feelings all his life he was a women, no adam's apple, then I would have to agree that in fact he probably should have spoke up sooner.

I'm trying to figure out if I should get the vectortoon image or the real starfish image, and how large to get, and still where to put it. I'm not allowed to share links yet.

beakeradams Wrote:Well no, being Bi, would imply that I'm attracted to both men and women. See the problem here is that I am by no means attracted to men, just that little package between their legs. I'm repulsed at the idea of being to close to another man, unless it's just me being a bottom. Everything I have read on this agrees.

Here, this may help.

Look at this pic:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSob3do7Exxt8ZxOu-FreK...7COpzAkGw9]

Let's call the white end straight and the black end gay. All those shades of gray in between are the different degrees of Bisexuality. Bisexual is often mistaken to mean equal attraction to both sexes, but that's only describing the Bisexuals in the very center of those shades of gray. I would figure you to be nearly at the white end of those shades (straight), but still Bi. And this is fine and OK.

Hi welcome to the forum. Smile
An eye for an eye

You are definitely NOT straight, but in denial. There's nothing wrong with having sexual attraction to men, but you seem to have some internalized homophobia.