Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How lame
Welcome, man

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome back. We've had multiple hypersexual discussions going lately. If your post included pictures, that could be the reason for the ban.

Beaker welcome to the forum! I'm new here too. Too easy to violate a rule it seems.

No I didn't have any pics, I think I was just going into some sick and twisted details that might have been found offensive. Not that I was trying to offend anyone. I was just trying to introduce myself and explain why I have a fetish, and how that came to be. With me, it started out as a punishment, along with something else that anyone I'm sure would not want to read about. None the less, I was just trying to be upfront and share.

And yes there does seem to be easy rules to get busted. It seems more like the mods than the traffic however that would have concern, as I never even got an email.

So to introduce myself a tad further. I guess you could say I'm in the closet. I'm not sure. You see, from everything I have learned online, it's not even considered gay to have sex with men. I guess what it all boils down to is if your in love with another man, like I am to women. I wouldn't want to kiss and cuddle with a man, I probably wouldn't mind giving or receiving a massage however only because I'm wanting something else from them.

I confessed to my GF last night that I think I have decided to get my first tattoo. I want a pink starfish. Only I'm unsure if I should advertise this on my upper shoulder, or my back, or butt-ox as in a tramp stamp. The idea of having a tramp stamp pleases me. On the other side I have only ever been with three men, so I don't get around. It would just seem like a waste to put it on my butt, as the only one that would see it is my GF.

She actually thinks it's a Patrick symbol from spongbob, shes totally in the dark, probably cause she is so young and naive, which I would like it to remain that way.

I hooked up with her years ago, as her father had dumped her on the side of the road when she turned 18, because he is a legalistic christian, and her cell rang with a rock song on it. He honestly believes that rock music is from the devil. So she was homeless, and I thought the situation was sick. She called me, after calling her BF and everyone else she knew, and no one would help her. I graciously offered her a place to live. Eventually we hit it off and found out we have a lot in common. She is very depressive and would commit suicide if I ever left her, this is why I'm not being upfront with her, it would devastate her.

beakeradams Wrote:So to introduce myself a tad further. I guess you could say I'm in the closet. I'm not sure. You see, from everything I have learned online, it's not even considered gay to have sex with men. I guess what it all boils down to is if your in love with another man, like I am to women. I wouldn't want to kiss and cuddle with a man, I probably wouldn't mind giving or receiving a massage however only because I'm wanting something else from them.

I understand it's not always considered being gay to have sex with men because it can mean Bi. But never straight (unless an experiment). *winks*

So I would like to share some personal details about how I ended up liking being a bottom. It goes way back to when I was 18, and I went into an adult book store for the first time, and I'm not sure why, but I purchased a rubber dong. It was normal size, not small not large, and had testicles and flat bottom to sit on the floor. For months I found myself engaging in penetration with this thing. I even pulled down the mirror off my dresser and put it on the floor and worked on that so that I could watch what I was doing, which turned me on even more.

After months of this routine, I ended up having an orgasm without genital stimulation. It was the weirdest and yet the most fulfilling feeling I have ever had. Of course at this time I never considered getting human help from another guy.

My step mother used to punish me by forcing enemas on me. I would later on realize this to be a turn on for me. So now, anytime I engage in being a bottom, I have to do one as a prerequisite, and for some reason it turns me on even more. Plus there is no better turn on than to be squeaky clean for your partner.