Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long did you take to move on from your first 'love'?
I have a strange feeling toward my straight friend, it has took almost 4 years since our last 'separation' and I still couldn't move on until this moment.

well, I was close to several gay guys after I stop hanging out with him, I did experience some crushes too, but there's nothing feels like the way I feel about him.

If this what's called as love, it might be my first love, I wonder if this will last forever as what people told me (first love last forever) or I will eventually get rid of this.

What's the longest time you took to move on? And have you totally get rid of your first love?

It depends.

My first boyfriend and I fought all the time so it was easy but the second one is still a good friend 10 years later.

My first love is still in my heart, it was a good relationship, but I don't miss him. Just recall him fondly.

Are you sure you can define what you had with your friend as 'romantic love'?
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I discovered my first love died oh sometime last year - I broke my heart... So I guess in a way I didn't move on, even though it has been 20+ years.

I think the difference was that he went to prison (for a very long time) and he 'let me go' instead of have me wait around for him to complete a 25+ year prison sentence. Its not like we fought, or one of us cheated or something.

I don't know if i'll ever get over him, because when I do see him around we say hi but then old feelings come back.

I still hurt if I think too much about my first love. He's still a friend from afar and I'm certainly okay with it now all these years later, but I was in real pain for several years. He was too. Long story but we were kept apart by circumstance and it simple became too late for any hope. Very sad. But I'm a stronger person because of it. Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

My first Love happened when I was in 8th grade, To this day he has been the only person to make me physically feel emotional pain, I mean, those who came after him made me tremble and felt cold when we said good bye, but he make me ache in my chest and feel hollow.

I left him in the past around 6 years later.

My first love came into my life when I was 24, I fell hard for him I too have dated but nobody has ever made feel close to what I felt for that one, I am now 27 and laugh with my friends about all the dumb things I did for him but im sure i'll get over it any day now haha, I feel like a girl sometimes, you know the type that never get over it while the guy forgets them within 5 min of the relationship being over.

^^^ you are so close to me I could throw monkey poo and hit ya.... LOL

I'm still in the process of moving on from what we had. Even though it wasn't a long relationship. But I do know that when I fully move on, he'll still always be in my heart no matter what.