Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long have I been on GS??
I can't believe how long GS has been running.

I've been looking through my old post from all the way back to 2013 but by doing that I've found my old user names that go back to 2007.

I'm just wondering what happened to the old guys; Joseph and fjp. Hope they are okay.

Sh**!!!

I've been on here longer than that, I think I've been on here since 2003. I think my first using name was wilts guy or boy. Where has the time gone?

Well I joined here last fall...

I am also a member of a smaller forum community that I joined in 2004....I was still in high school at that time. It is kind of funny how times does pass by, also looking back at some of the things I posted.

I think we're truly privileged to be able to look back at things like this, no other generation has been able to.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Since October or November 2015... on and off though

It's looking back at users tags of of users that aren't on any more that interests me..

I been here officially for going on 5 years, as I was 18 when I joined, just starting college

But I skulked about a bit earlier, towards the very end of 2011 when I graduated Highschool, but joined in February 2012.

And I've always been a wild and outlandish bitch Sheep

I've known people like [MENTION=23097]Insertnamehere[/MENTION] (Mars) and a few others that I'm too lazy to name off, for most of that period who are still here and active.

Some aren't, but the few who are, I became close friends with, mostly cauuse I stalked their asses until they loved me xD and we talk outside of here as well.

But the ones who I don't see anymore, I miss just as you miss some people.

Time does fly gurl.

Well I've only been here since July of last year.
Huh almost everyone who was active then is still posting now....... must be my magnetic personality.

I joined back in 2012 briefly, didn't do much posting, then skulked off, never to return until April of last year. I may not be here quite as much or post quite as much as I used to, but I am still here Smile

Cridders88 Wrote:I joined back in 2012 briefly, didn't do much posting, then skulked off, never to return until April of last year. I may not be here quite as much or post quite as much as I used to, but I am still here Smile

You keep coming back for me, but we mustn't further this Love triangle of Yourself Mars and I 😂

Let us just simply run away, probably to Austria and we can become wig wearing whores Shakin

Let we go nah! 😉

Sylph Wrote:You keep coming back for me, but we mustn't further this Love triangle of Yourself Mars and I 😂

Let us just simply run away, probably to Austria and we can become wig wearing whores Shakin

Let we go nah! 😉

Sounds good to me! Smile. Failing that, I am sure we will fit in very well in Amsterdam's red light district darling Wink