Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long is too long?
So here goes a long story short. I have feelings for my best friend and I have laid out all my cards on the table. He has feeling for me, but isn't sure of what he wants with me yet. After a lot of back and forth, I am giving him space, as he needs it. My question...how much time should I let go by before I begin trying to initiate communication with him again/bring this up again?

Most guys can take 8 or 9 inches if they are slow and lubed up...

But to answer your question.... I looked it up in the International rule book for Queer dating and it says

"Make it up as you go along. See section in back of rules for additional answers for stupid questions."

Wait till the next new moon Smile idk, with questions like this that really don't have an answer you might as well go with superstitions.

This is not the kind of question you can answer by saying "three weeks," "three months." or "a year." You will just have to wait until it feels right and then just hope you got it right. This isn't a question like, "Who was elected the U.S. president in 1992?" where there is only one answer. Since I can't give you advice on when to ask him again, I give you some other advice. Keep this guy in mind, but don't let it blind you to other possibilities that might come along. Stay alert and keep an open mind to other people that might come along and be the perfect match. He isn't sure what he wants from you and there is the possibility he might decide he wants nothing more than friendship, so he really shouldn't expect you wait around. If the right one did come along, you might have missed the opportunity.

Maybe go cut open a goat and read its entrails for the answer. Romans believed they could get answers like this from watching the way flocks of birds flew and moved around.... and because of that we got the words auspices and auspicious from the word "avis" Latin for bird.

I know I'm not helping.
I'm just trying to inject some brain food and humor on a thread that needs it real bad.

Maybe waiting until your friend brings it up will teach you much about his feelings. In the meantime just have fun, without any expectations of him. Expectations often lead to resentments.

Use your intuition. That's all I can say.

It is too late now, but the best thing to do in this sort of situation is to build the time into the presentation of our case with something like, "I know you need to think this over, so please tell me when you want to talk." Then if things go for several weeks with no mention you can bring it up with, "Are you still thinking, or can we talk now?"
I bid NO Trump!

Virge, how do you know these things? And just how much lube would you use?
I bid NO Trump!