Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long...
have u gone without jerkin off (masturbation)?

feelmychampagne Wrote:have u gone without jerkin off (masturbation)?

Hmmmm, I think it was when I was in Ecuador last year....about 3weeks. Was living in Big Brother style living quarters so was VERY hard to get any "me" time!

4 days, as far as i can remember

:eek:

well guys i'm 17, what's wrong with that? :tongue:

it was in last summer's holidays in my aunt and uncle's manor. we spent all day going to the river, playing sports, playing games with my cousins... i never had enough time to be totally on my own...

what about u, champ?

¿qué tal te sienta el castellano, geoff?

2 weeks when mum forced me to fast for Easter including no meat no sex no milk no cheese hmmm what else.... Rolleyes

Again : masturbation make you BLIND!!!!!!! now... where are my specs?:redface:

drocko17 Wrote:¿qué tal te sienta el castellano, geoff?

Hell, I knew I should've read up on my spanish!! :frown: Haven't made it your way yet....next time I'm in Sth A. I intend to come to Argentina :biggrin:

11 years. Wink

but that was before i started. hmmm since i started... maybe 4 or 5 days? couldn´t be sure. >.<

hehe, i remembered the 4 days exactly cos i was surprised i could hold on that much! the more you wait, the more you enjoy the following time you do it, that's for sure...

For me its like 5-6 days i guess...as soon i reach 5days i start to feel uncomfortable pain in my groin! dunno whether its common.

Gone are the days of wet dreams with my teenage years. i miss it. Sperm lol altho when i use to have it ...i hated it.:redface:

geofflondon Wrote:Hmmmm, I think it was when I was in Ecuador last year....about 3weeks. Was living in Big Brother style living quarters so was VERY hard to get any "me" time!

woah..didnt they have restrooms?

I'd say about a week or so...:biggrin: