Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many crisps....
...Can you eat in one sitting!?

I think we have here a champion , my flatmate ate a supermarket's bag full of crisps in one sitting lol

Was looking at him so confused, still can't believe he managed to have all what was in the bag in less than an hour, maybe half an hour. :eek:

Ummmm. I have a few eating disorders, I binge eat, have certain issues with certain foods touching, and I eat in my sleep.

At my worst a bag of chips was NOTHING and I could eat that in no time. One time I ate a large pizza and 12 crazy bread sticks with marinara sauce in about 1 - 1.5 hours. I then went out to a chinese buffet with my sister and ate 3 plates full of food plus ice cream and some cookies. This is all over 2.5 - 3 hours.

I have to be careful to not let my emotions get the best of me because I begin to slip back into old habbits. Oh and to explain about the sleep eating.... while asleep I will prepare many foods from microwavable foods to sandwiches in my sleep. Some times I will eat it, or I may simply just prepare it it. One time at night I made 3 tv dinners in the microwave but didnt eat it, and one time I ate about half a container of cookies. It seems to be caused by stress....

The comfort food thing I can relate to. Once I did my knee it and it meant I couldnt do rugby I got quite depressed. Then something happened and I turned to food, to be more exact Cheetos. I ate 6 in 30 mins? That was really bad, and even now If I feel down I get a chocolate bar out. Something which got to change I know. But mehh :biggrin: I have to state the crisps was the most ive ever gone to for comfort food and that happened once.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

When I was younger I could through multipacks quite easy in one go. I still probably could now, but my strict(ish) diet tells me to behave! lol

I'm the same as Wouldlikemuscle. When I was younger I used to eat crisps until they were coming out my EARS ... but nowadays it's quite rare for me to eat a packet ... unless of course they're just SITTING there EGGING me on ...

... the little darlings ...

//flashback

:eek:.

Lol2.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Hmmm I don't think I've ever binged like that before... at least not on just one product... I get bored of foods easilly :redface:

Creme Eggs though... don't bring a pack of those near me... I might just have to devour the lot he he.

Smurlos Wrote:Creme Eggs though... don't bring a pack of those near me... I might just have to devour the lot he he.

ewww.... Creme Eggs... just too sickly and sugary for me.

I do like the odd creme egg I must admit, but I've not had one in yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaars and years and years ... Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

In my fat youth days I could eat a supermarket bag in a nite. Changed all that one year and stopped eating poorly. Turned vegetarian then moved to Japan where veggies and fruits were too expensive!

I am now dealing with a long term illness where my body metabolism is out of whack. I barely eat half the calories for normal living but still gain weight. Today was one of the first times I had rice crackers. They were these tiny things = like the size of a contact lens. I ate about a dozen of these little things and felt ill as it was too much. I have a really messed up system :eek:

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:ewww.... Creme Eggs... just too sickly and sugary for me.

Exactement!!