Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many dates have you been on?
I've been on two, both with the same guy.

Hi All,
I gave up on dates because it tended to turn out as one night stands which i didnt mind i was up for that always however it did hurt when i realised i wasnt wanted the next day for friendship or more.. I dated a guy who i gave up life for in brighton and moved to inverness, he drove me to point of sucide through over the top mind games, abuse and kicking me out on a december night in the snow 800 miles from home so i decided to get my way back to Brighton via a petty crime but i got home in one piece and left someone a little short changed... Not alot as got a booked flight home with easyjet

kindest regards

zeon x

zeon Wrote:Hi All,
I gave up on dates because it tended to turn out as one night stands which i didnt mind i was up for that always however it did hurt when i realised i wasnt wanted the next day for friendship or more.. I dated a guy who i gave up life for in brighton and moved to inverness, he drove me to point of sucide through over the top mind games, abuse and kicking me out on a december night in the snow 800 miles from home so i decided to get my way back to Brighton via a petty crime but i got home in one piece and left someone a little short changed... Not alot as got a booked flight home with easyjet

kindest regards

zeon x

thats bad dude!!

Hope you are ok!!

im alright got a massive scar from self harm days where i had a breakdown as i went a bit too deep and saw the bone but stick a plaster over it and it changes colour in the summer and winter kinda cool BUT I DO NOT RECOMMEND to anyone only good thing is now i got the scars i am able to proove ive been ther and do understand the whole self harm bit to people who do do it and wanna chat

I've been on a few Confusedmile:
I went for a meal with a guy called Steve I used to go out with.
Erm I've met up with a few guys from the net for drinks. Most of whom are still mates. I met Ian for a drink back in March and we're still together nearly 9 months later :biggrin: - little tip, I actually had my eye on another guy at the time and met Ian purely on friendship basis and look what's grown from it Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Smurlos Wrote:I've been on a few Confusedmile:
I went for a meal with a guy called Steve I used to go out with.
Erm I've met up with a few guys from the net for drinks. Most of whom are still mates. I met Ian for a drink back in March and we're still together nearly 9 months later :biggrin: - little tip, I actually had my eye on another guy at the time and met Ian purely on friendship basis and look what's grown from it Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Oh bless ya smurlos... It is nice when relationships form out of no where which leads me to beleive inc my experience of this that love finds you when you least expect it

Been on a disturbing amount of dates, some true disasters in there with some truly incredible nights too. Couldn't give a figure though =/

Ky xx

Woolfe Wrote:Been on a disturbing amount of dates, some true disasters in there with some truly incredible nights too. Couldn't give a figure though =/

Ky xx

If you cant give a figure babes what about a ratio to being plastered and being sober hehe

*hugz*

zeon x

LOL well they've almost all started out sober, but depending on how good or bad they went...

Well put it this way, if I was on spirits by the main course, it was a true disaster, and that would be about a third of them. =/

Mind you, the really immense ones, about 20% of them, I'd have had about one glass of wine on those, sometimes you wanna stay sober so you can tell for certain just how good spending time with someone feels.

Ky xx

hehe bless ya KY... I personally dont treat myself to alcohol when going out like on a date because ya never know what may happen as date rapes are on the increase or last i heard they were maybe thats just during the summer.. I drink at home once every four months or so usually when im out im designated driver and dating someone it usually provides another facility if required/.... I havent dated anyone for three years as im now tied lol