Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many dates have you been on?
Lol I seeeee.

And as for date rape, I'm conciously aware of how much to drink and maintain full control.

As for date-rape drugs, believe me, I'm incredibly cautious - firstly, careful with ensuring no chance to spike drink, and secondly, many date-rape drugs leave tell-tale signs in the froth at the top of the drink, always check that surreptitiously too. Experience teaches one to be cautious, I'm sure you'll agree.

XD

Ky xx

I do agree my partner was subject to this in september last year and he was still drugged when i went to get him only reason i got him back is because i told em if he wasnt bought out my brand new peugeot 206 is gonna be coming through their living room windows choice is theirs.. I am always cautioous when out as it is something id never want and know that people who do do it are sick in the head

Woolfe Wrote:LOL well they've almost all started out sober, but depending on how good or bad they went...
Ky xx

May i offer you a beer :tongue:

go on woolfie take the beer its a freebie i think.... read the small print as i was once told NOTHING is free in this life lol

zeon Wrote:go on woolfie take the beer

Doods gotta good argument Xyxthumbs

zeon Wrote:Oh bless ya smurlos... It is nice when relationships form out of no where which leads me to beleive inc my experience of this that love finds you when you least expect it

Indeed! Another thing to add. I was at uni studying German? In September this year I was due to go to Germany for a year on my year abroad? I always said to everyone, "you wait, 2008 when I'm due to go away, I'll meet the love of my life and then I won't go" and look what bloody happened haha! :biggrin:

@Ky "firstly, careful with ensuring no chance to spike drink" haha you mean its gone before they get the chance? :tongue:

People keep putting stuff in my drink when I'm pissed, so I dont drink any thing while out now, sad really...

never been on a date with a guy. Dunno why really. I would like to. It just seems I only meet guys in clubs and bars and end up sleeping with them once and thats it. I figured that was just how it was.

I've been on dates so bad I've spiked my OWN drink just to make the night more interesting !!

Ok ok I'm joking :redface:.

Let me think ... I have been on ... a few dates ... if I HAD to place a figure on it I'd say ... 4 actually - but to be perfectly honest with you I do have difficulty in defining what a date is, as I tend to just meet people for NOTHING - no expectations, no nothing ... and then just get to know them ... so I've never really been through the whole "Omigod I'm going out on a date with this person" thing ... :redface:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Heh Phil, well, how could I turn that down? Your place or mine? :tongue:

Shadow Wrote:I've been on dates so bad I've spiked my OWN drink just to make the night more interesting !!
!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

LOL! Touché.

Ky xx