Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many dates have you been on?
0. I'm not the most romantically inclined anyway... and I find it difficult to approach people. Even if I liked someone I'm not sure how to approach... probably why I'm still a bitter old spinster! hahaha

De Barra Wrote:0. I'm not the most romantically inclined anyway... and I find it difficult to approach people. Even if I liked someone I'm not sure how to approach... probably why I'm still a bitter old spinster! hahaha
... at 21? Bless! Remybussi

marshlander Wrote:... at 21? Bless! Remybussi

I can't help being shy :redface:

Being shy Is one thing but harmonies are stronger , when you meet the right one you will know, that is the time to forget shyness.

Yeah but I don't ever meet people hahaha

De Barra Wrote:I can't help being shy :redface:
Actually, you probably can, but only if you want to. I'm rarely comfortable in social situations ... it took me about two years of going into our local gay pub before I was able to say anything to anyone other than to order a drink. Persistence and familiarity seem to have paid off though.
Whew

Maybe. I am never uncomfortable in normal situations... just in gay environments. *shrug*

De Barra Wrote:Maybe. I am never uncomfortable in normal situations... just in gay environments. *shrug*
Phone a friend? Wink

Lol well that's the reason I don't date, anyway. I'm sure it means I'm backwards or something!

De Barra Wrote:Lol well that's the reason I don't date, anyway. I'm sure it means I'm backwards or something!
Calling Wouldlikes ... can you get a message to BiPenny? ... I think we need her Rolleyes