Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many dates have you been on?
princealbertofb Wrote:That is assuming that you know anything about art, of course :tongue:
Strangely that doesn't seem to stop some people :redface:

0 girls
3 guys
one guy broke up with me for a girl i was devastated because we were together for a year and he was the perfect bf. and i had broke up with the other 2 because of difficult situations but i didnt cheat on them

garbagepoe Wrote:I want to say I've been on about 5 or 6 dates. Most were pretty innocent, going to the movies, barely saying a word during the movie, then saying bye after. And of course there was the one where it starts with being at my house watching movies and playing video games. Then it turns into getting drunk and he runs to go puke in the bathroom while we are making out in my bed. Oh well, it was fun up to that point.

Wow, I wish my dates were more like that Sad. My previous dates always ended with sex, on the first day too. I'm not going to let that happen with my sweety in this relationship. Going to take this one slow Smile

Anonymous Wrote:I have pimple.

I don't know how you manage to go on living!
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:I don't know how you manage to go on living!

Lol.. It's a bot I think

@Topic

About 16, more or less..

That's not slutty, is it? Lol :biggrin:

Around 16, more or less..

Does that make me a slut? Laugh1

TyD Wrote:Around 16, more or less..

Does that make me a slut? Laugh1

Only if you have pimple.

And precisely 0 (that's, count 'em, zero) dates over here. =\

Genersis Wrote:Hmmmm.....
To answer directly:
None...i guess.:redface:
Still none.:tongue:
(I fet left out. :tongueSmile
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I have seen this topic many times now and never thought to open it...but the dude who is pimping his pimple for $$$$ is...um...interesting. :biggrin: (and no...I didn't follow the linkLaugh )

Dates?...at the risk of being the slut from hell I will pass on this question:biggrin:

If we talked about DATES like the going out, have something to eat, movies and stuff. I lost the track..but not because I have a large number, I just don't want to remember some and that made me lose the count.

I have been on a few "blind" dates. I quote blind because we had some chat before meeting but never seen any pic or cam of that person.
Dates with girls... a few.. maybe 4
Dates with guys.. more than a few... I know..sounds bitchy but i was new to it, (really into guys since 3 years ago)