Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many gay men would let a woman blow him?
Eww what for? The closest we'll get to anything intimate is swapping purses or us pushing our boobies together, like Jack and Karen on Will and Grace :p .

j/k lol .

I need to know the person for atleast 6months, maybe more, before anything happens. But since I don't find myself sexually attracted to women, that leaves me with the menz :p and so that cuts my demographic to half.

Therefore I will be even more careful how I tread, because I'm not someone to just drop to my knees for anyone and wouldn't expect the same from someone else.

I'm more in touch with my emotions, so just because whoever it is, is hawt :p , wouldn't make the process go any quicker or slower.

So in the end... No Smile .

Noooooooo. There isn't enough booze in the world to make me get oral from a woman. Plus I imagine most gay guys would just shut their eyes and pretend it's a man the whole time so why not just get a man and do it with eyes wide open.

Nope, it wouldn't be right.

Everytime I read the start of the thread title "How many gay men does it take to screw in a light bulb" pops into my head.

I don't think my vote is relevant Tongue but if I were gay, then maybe would be the drunk option with a close friend.

dfiant Wrote:No, definately not. Sex is sacred and reserved for the person you love, I could never love a woman the same way I love a man.

Mouths might be the same, but only a man knows how to work a cock properly Wink

I didn't think we were talking about preference and certainly not love, just if it was the last viable option like in: "Y:The Last Man (the graphic novel). One would think after a while as the last man, the lack of sex would start to irritate you. And snake venom, are you kidding me, life and death emergencies are not the time to think about love, sex, romance or pleasure.
In real life, no, I'm in a relationship and I would hope my female friends understand that.

No way! Ew.

Person66 Wrote:I didn't think we were talking about preference and certainly not love, just if it was the last viable option like in: "Y:The Last Man (the graphic novel). One would think after a while as the last man, the lack of sex would start to irritate you. And snake venom, are you kidding me, life and death emergencies are not the time to think about love, sex, romance or pleasure.
In real life, no, I'm in a relationship and I would hope my female friends understand that.

I never talk about preferences, preferences are for weak people. Strong people know who they are and what they want, and even if I was one of the only survivors and the other was a female and I was horny, I would wank before letting a woman have sex with me. I am gay

:confused: I think it was hard work for the Goddess to make me gay .. I mean really gay Wink I think she would be very angry if she would see me having sex with a woman..... Happy

Wouldnt be very likely although that's just for more personal reasons than anything else though

Nope never, everyone knows men do it better ;-)