Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many is too many?
Nine.

After nine I am too distracted.

Haha any pointers?
It's just an intimidating situation to be in only having been with to average sized guys. What will happen to my ass after something like this??

I'd be more concerned about my head and my heart.

Will being a bitch to multiple partners give you esteem issues?

Will you unduly begin to identify yourself as some sort of service person rather than an equal?

Will you feel like more permanent relationships are less likely and that this orgy activity is the norm or typical, or even a condition of your relationship with this partner?

Things to think about.

Experimentation is natural, but there is a lot more to consider than merely VD or AiDS. There is the psychological impact of this particular life.

"I'm scared to say no because..."

That's all I needed to read. Say no, and say "I'm still really new at this whole thing, and I'm nowhere near ready to try something like that."

Lex

I'm with Lex on this one. I only just accepted being Bisexual about a year and a half ago and I know for a fact I would turn down this orgy.

Key pointers here:

1. You're just getting used to your new sexual identity.

2. (assuming so) you're only used to being with one person at a time. Maybe you've had threeways but an orgy is a whole different animal.

And finally 3. You've only been with this person for a few weeks and probably have not met the others he wants to have an orgy with.

I would decline the orgy and simply say that you are not ready for that.
I, personally, could never have sex with a bunch of random people I've never met. Hell, I have problems with one night stands simply because I haven't had enough time to get to know the person.

Just my two cents.
So lost in your addiction
The solemn comfort of your grave
If you close your eyes the light can't take it away

Reach back behind your pride
And pull the thorn from the burning pain in your side

Demon Hunter - Not I

Hardheaded1 Wrote:I'd be more concerned about my head and my heart.

Will being a bitch to multiple partners give you esteem issues?

Will you unduly begin to identify yourself as some sort of service person rather than an equal?

Will you feel like more permanent relationships are less likely and that this orgy activity is the norm or typical, or even a condition of your relationship with this partner?

Things to think about.

Experimentation is natural, but there is a lot more to consider than merely VD or AiDS. There is the psychological impact of this particular life.

Wow! that was deep! well said!

If because you say no you will be all alone in a new world then i think your best in a new world, oh but didnt you say it had only been a few weeks. I dont really know you but its taken me 10 years to find the idea of a threesome intriguing and nobody put that in my mind, im so pleased when i was first starting out i was never in an orgy, my inexperience would’ve been startingly obvious and like a sheep among wolves..

About 84, give or take, but usually both at once

Is this an actual orgy or does he want you to pull a train?

They are two different things...in my experience anyway...

Paring and pairing are two different things, HardHeaded, but you knew that. lol. You give good advice. Confusedmile: