Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many of you are vers?
My short experience I have only bottomed.I see no need to try different.I enjoy the prostate orgasms my man gives me.It basically brought the gay out of me.Did I mention I also love to suck him off.My biggest pleasure is hearing his moans while he cumming.It gives me a thrill.Bottom is my choice.

My man has never given me a choice.He just told me what to do,what to expect and did it to me.He just satisfies the hell out of me.When he is done with me I am spent and do not even think about changing roles I am so content.

Versatility makes for best sex

I honestly view myself as versatile but I've never had sex outside of one experience with oral. So in reality I can't fully say that I'm versatile, but I imagine myself in both roles and I'm willing to top and/or bottom during sex. It depends on my partner and what he would want to do at the moment.

versitile is best.

Naturally people will fall into whatever style they prefer but its good to change it up. Plus it can be fun to break the stereotypes, i.e having a tall more muscular guy being topped by a little twink.

Ive always been versatile at home.

I cook, do the washing up and Im a dab hand with a hammer and screwdriver.

When it comes to bed time fun, Im strictly a TOP.

What? You want to put THAT where LoL....

ObW
X

I'm almost exclusively top. I just don't like to bottom.. at all. I don't like the feeling, and I don't like not being in control. I'm willing to make a few exceptions, but only for the right guy; someone I'm in a long term relationship with, whom I trust, and whom I want to see happy. I wouldn't completely hate it in that case, although I'd still much prefer to top.

I'm pretty sexually inexperienced but I hated bottoming. I hated it I hated it I hated it I hated it.

Technically, I am versatile.....however it really depends on the attraction I feel for my partner.
Some guys turn me on in such a way that I want to bottom for them, while I find other guys attractive in the way that I want to top them. Every once in a while.....pretty rarely actually.....I meet a guy who I feel attracted to both as a bottom and as a top. Like I said, though, that is pretty rare.

SolemnBoy Wrote:I'm pretty sexually inexperienced but I hated bottoming. I hated it I hated it I hated it I hated it.

Bottoming, and the pressure a young gay person feels for explore that particular sexual role, can bring out a lot of stress in the early stages of dating relationships.
It can be particularly difficult if bottoming doesn't come "naturally" to you. Difficult and often very painful.
When I first tried bottoming in my early 20's I HATED it. First and foremost, it HURT. Secondly, at that time (the 90s), there was a distinct stigmata associated with bottoming. Due to these issues (mainly the PAIN), I declared that I was exclusively a Top and lived my life in that little box for quite a number of years after.
Eventually, I met my husband and he convinced me to give bottoming another chance. Once I had the opportunity to explore that side of my sexuality in a safe and relaxed enviroment, I discovered that I could really enjoy bottoming.
Once you learn how to control your sphincter muscles, bottoming transforms from SEARING ANAL PAIN into INTENSE ACHING PLEASURE. (Hint: Muscle control is the key to good -and Clean!- anal sex.)
Best of Luck!
Beau