Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many of you are vers?
Beau you hit right on the head.I was a 63 yr old straight guy or so I thought until my man got me.He is a great teacher very patient and took it slow and tender for my first time.It was a fantastic experience that brought the gay out of me.I would never even think of being anything other than a bottom with him.He is a great lover and I will do anything to please him.I am his cock slut.

I consider myself versatile, although i have pretty much been the top in the last 4 years of my life. I want to bottom so bad, but when I do it will be for the right guy. In the meantime there are toys to get me prepared Wink

No topping for me, at all.

I have rarely topped but I have done it. I still consider myself almost exclusively bottom though. I just enjoy every aspect of it more.

Being versatile with a versatile partner is the IDEAL situation - and that's what i have with my partner of 4 years! It's so GREAT to not have to be burdened with a defined "position role."

I can't tell you HOW MANY relationships i've seen flower and die because ONE guy was a total bottom and his bf was versitle...within months the verse guy was cheating because his bottom boyfriend would NEVER even TRY to top - they broke up shortly thereafter!

So, if you're a "total top" or a "total bottom" just do yourself (and potential mates) a favor and ONLY search for and date guys who are opposite of your preferred position - or be willing to be in an open LTR!

Pretty much an exclusive bottom so far. I've tried topping, because I would like to be versatile, but it's never really worked for me so far. It doesn't help that all of the guys I've dated have been complete tops, so both of my attempts at topping were doomed from the start, because they were only letting me try to humor me, and lost interest when it wasn't in within the first minute. Y'know, because they had no trouble Laugh

Hopefully at some point I'll meet someone with enough patience to actually let me try, because as much as I enjoy bottoming, I do feel like I'm missing out. And I'm not exactly the submissive type, so I really feel topping would be more my thing anyway. But I guess that's the price I pay for dating guys who are more straight than they are gay... don't think the idea of gay sex appeals to them if they're no the one in the dominant position xD

I'd say, I'm a vers bottom.

'Cause sometimes, I just can't resist dat ass!
FiredevilZzwhip

All I can say after all this banter...

If you do have penetrative sex with a partner... Try sticking it in the bum and try taking it in the bum. It's fun both ways folks (though I still agree anal stimulation makes a far bigger orgasm)

Beaux Wrote:Once you learn how to control your sphincter muscles, bottoming transforms from SEARING ANAL PAIN into INTENSE ACHING PLEASURE. (Hint: Muscle control is the key to good -and Clean!- anal sex.)

That's what I hear lots of people say, but I don't get how on earth you can ever control those muscles! It feels to me like it's completely involuntary. I mean I know lots of guys seem to be able to do it, but for me.. it just seems impossible.

Drew Wrote:I'm versatile. I fantasize about both roles, usually more as a top, though. Although, in actual practice, I've never (successfully) topped someone - waiting for the right guy to get comfortable enough with.

*Jealous of guys who treat sex like it's a handshake....I.Just.CAN'T.*

Yes you can!

I'm sensing a little bit of sexual performance anxiety here and, believe me, that is nothing to worry about.

Sexual performance anxiety is not a disease, it's a perfectly normal biological reaction (fight or flight response: when you're facing a stressful situation, you get anxious and andrenaline constricts peripheral blood circulation so that more blood can get to your vital organs, e.g. heart, lungs).

You just need to learn how to control your anxiety levels and you'll do fine.

Do some research on the subject of 'sexual performance anxiety' and 'fight or flight response'. If the problem persists, go see a doctor (urologist); even if this is just psychological, a urologist will be able to help you.