Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many of you are vers?
I guess I'm versatile, even though I mostly top.

I love bottoming but only with the right guy. There's no way I'm going to give my ass to some idiot.

I prefer vers! Its good to change it up once in awhile

I consider myself as versatile as I can be being a virgin.

I don't really look for sex, what i'm looking for is love, when it comes to sex, I would love to enjoy my partner from head to toes, and everything that comes in between, as a top and as a bottom.

MisterLove Wrote:Yes you can!

I'm sensing a little bit of sexual performance anxiety here and, believe me, that is nothing to worry about.

Sexual performance anxiety is not a disease, it's a perfectly normal biological reaction (fight or flight response: when you're facing a stressful situation, you get anxious and andrenaline constricts peripheral blood circulation so that more blood can get to your vital organs, e.g. heart, lungs).

You just need to learn how to control your anxiety levels and you'll do fine.

Do some research on the subject of 'sexual performance anxiety' and 'fight or flight response'. If the problem persists, go see a doctor (urologist); even if this is just psychological, a urologist will be able to help you.

I'm sorry but I completely disagree with you, I think he was referring to that he can't separate feelings from sex, there's a lot of people like that, me for an example, it's good that you can and there's a lot of poeple who does, but everyone's different, my advice would be for him to do what comes naturally for him, as you do what comes naturally to you.

Well, I'm a virgin so I don't know how much my input matters on this, but I feel like I'd be versatile and it would depend on the dynamics of the relationship.

I used to think that I would probably be most comfortable being a bottom, but the more I thought about it, I realized that with certain guys I could definitely see myself being the top. Both ideas turn me on, so I'd say, yeah, I'm probably versatile, but conditionally. It would depend on the dynamics of the relationship and what felt most natural.