Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many of you have decided to be single forever
southbiochem Wrote:*gets in to put this on the table*

Almost every town in your country perhaps

*fades away from thread*

Exactly, not every place on earth is as appreciative of Homosexuality as they seem to be in Gaymerica and the UGay.

Some of us are alone, because our environments have us so and not only that, but its easy for someone who can have the option of even having an excuse to tell someone else who may not even have that, not to have one.

True I don't give a fuck about people and their shit, but that's not to say other gay guys here are like that. Many are scared to be public or with a guy at all, because its so uncommon.

And you may say "why don't you leave?" . Well for a few majour reasons;

1) Tho my country was considered the third richest in the world at one point(yes 21sq miles in 3rd place, how about that), even then, not everyone has the ability to just pack up shop and leave and we cannot "seek asylum" because we are not technically critically endangered.

2) Many of us, myself included, don't want to leave, due to the fact that this is our home, its literally all we know. America is America, you have many states and while you may affiliate yourself with one more so than others, it's not like leaving behind a whole wealth of culture and way of life.

I couldn't find true happiness elsewhere, so why should I have to go? True it impedes my potential love life, but I'd prefer to be where I know and love if I can't be somewhere with the person I love. Selfish perhaps, but again, you have no clue what its like for someone like myself.

Do you see any other Island people on this Forum? Now ask yourself why?

At first I didn't choose to be alone, but now I do so, because I love myself enough and my culture,island, blah blah to find happiness. Even tho it may not be with a boyfriend, I have friends and family I can share my happiness with.

And if someone miraculously came along or I found them, then sure I'd pursue it. But telling us to stop whining and making excuses is really a fools answer to something he truly doesn't understand.

Don't like it? Lump it then, as my mama always says Sheep

Lycanthropist Wrote:What Mr. Tinkles said. I've had my share of trysts, but I'm at the point of knowing that I'm not going to settle just because. I am NOT going to support someone who 'lives for the weekend' just to spend all their time and money at the bar. I live in middle America. We do not have a thriving 'gay scene'. There are all of 2 gay bars in a 100 mile radius. Maybe my standards are a bit high for most people, but I need more than just physical attraction. More than anything, I need mental stimulation. Intelligent conversation more than who is doing what to who, and what is going on at the bar. That type of shit I couldn't care less about. I need someone who knows how to hold a job, has the ability to take care of themselves, and not rely on me to take care of their material needs. Also, someone not bat-shit crazy, or who fucks around and then lies about it. The hardest person to find is someone who can be faithful and truthful. That doesn't apply to all countries, cities or states, but it's very difficult to find around here. Believe me, I've looked. And that's not whining, it's called reality.

[Image: Happy-Cat.jpg]
[Image: Amen.jpg]

Single guy here.

Nobody loves me. Cry

MisterLove Wrote:Single guy here.

Nobody loves me. Cry

Satan loves you.. Me not so much :biggrin: :tongue:

Bighug

why would anyone decided such a thing is beyond me. Any one who has decided this should catch bricks with their mouths!
Go one. I'll throw the bricks if you like.....@.@

Joshular Wrote:why would anyone decided such a thing is beyond me. Any one who has decided this should catch bricks with their mouths!

Okay. That sounds like fun. *runs with mouth open*

Joshular Wrote:why would anyone decided such a thing is beyond me. Any one who has decided this should catch bricks with their mouths!

Is... is that all you'll have me catch in my mouth?Im-blushing-smiley

Lol, well Joshie, come here already so I can has you or even get me up there, I wont mind it so long as you give me what I want every night... My infamous late night munchy.

And dat dick :hugs-and-kisses-smi

Lol Msn-slapping

I think you'd go crazy with the Soca and Reggae I'd be playing every day to feel like I'm back home :p

i've decided to be single. I need sex with random persons and i have it, but i realy dont need love. Love is stupid illusion, I hate it. Most people try to find true love but "true love" is only harmful fake made by poets.

Valet Wrote:i've decided to be single. I need sex with random persons and i have it, but i realy dont need love. Love is stupid illusion, I hate it. Most people try to find true love but "true love" is only harmful fake made by poets.

many people think that true love is a fairy tale super happy amazing thing that is always easy and wonderful. so when they fall in love and something goes wrong , they give up instantly because of course , real true love couldn't possibly have any difficult times involved , right ?

true love is about trying hard and working through the bullshit , and wanting to be with that person even though things might go wrong sometimes.
love is definitely real . true love is also real , but it's nothing like the fictional idea of true love that hollywood likes to fling at people.

megumidesu Wrote:true love is about trying hard and working through the bullshit , and wanting to be with that person even though things might go wrong sometimes.
its sounds like trying to reanimate the dying. I don't need it.