Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many partners do you think should sleep with?
How many partners do you think one should sleep with?

I never slept with anybody then my partner so for me is 1 to 3 Smile but I know some people think this is some kind of game and go around and sleep with anything that moves. So I am wondering you guys think. Remybussi

everyone is different and to be honest if you want to sleep with lots of people then i dont judge people as i see people who call em a slag only jelous because they cannot get what they want

i am someone who goes with a flow

I don't judge people because of that nor I am jealous :p Just wondering what you guys think.

as a straight man i could not get a date to save my life

if without my partner i would do 1-3 boys a year but if i am with someone thats good enough
i am committed to let it work with my partner

Only my partner. I just don't think I could move on from one person to another in a years time. But I also never plan on being with anyone but my partner, so I'm biased.

generally i think it should be one at a time, but some people do choose to be in open relationships so i say to just go with whatever works for you.

I have only been with 8 men sexually. That's 8 men in over 20 years - or if you want 8 men in nearly 46 years of life.

6 of them were at least attempts at relationships. One thus far one has turned out to be an on going long term one. 2 were my 'slut stage' where I tried the whole casual sex thing to see if it was better than getting involved with a guy who would ultimately beat the crap out of me... I had poor choice of men issues when I was younger. :biggrin:

If I had my way I think I would prefer to have had just one. Life, fortunately, had other plans for me I suppose.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I have only been with 8 men sexually. That's 8 men in over 20 years - or if you want 8 men in nearly 46 years of life.

6 of them were at least attempts at relationships. One thus far one has turned out to be an on going long term one. 2 were my 'slut stage' where I tried the whole casual sex thing to see if it was better than getting involved with a guy who would ultimately beat the crap out of me... I had poor choice of men issues when I was younger. :biggrin:

If I had my way I think I would prefer to have had just one. Life, fortunately, had other plans for me I suppose.

Does everyone go thru a "slut" stage? :frown:

I think its ok to have many sexual experiences in the past.
Just as long as it is protected, and consented.

OF course the actual numbers will vary on where you live, what kind of life style you have etc.
I mean, if you live in a rural community of 5 possible sexual partners and ended up with 5, that is very different to living in a huge city with thousands of people out there and having sex with 5.

There is no right or wrong. It how you handle it that matters.

I think I went over the 500 mark...not really sure though...too many to count.

I hear people categorize it as "meaningless"...and just how the f*ck would anyone else know what is or isn't meaningful or meaningless to me?

I liked having sex with a variety of men...it added alot of my life. I'd do (Most) of it over again.

That is my experience...it was right for me. It wouldn't be right for everyone. We are all different people...so there is no right answer to the OP's question.