Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many partners do you think should sleep with?
East Wrote:I think I went over the 500 mark...not really sure though...too many to count.

I hear people categorize it as "meaningless"...and just how the f*ck would anyone else know what is or isn't meaningful or meaningless to me?

I liked having sex with a variety of men...it added alot of my life. I'd do (Most) of it over again.

That is my experience...it was right for me. It wouldn't be right for everyone. We are all different people...so there is no right answer to the OP's question.

Wowza. 500? holy carp!

I don't think just because their are a lot that they are necessarily "meaningless" but doesn't it take it further away from intimacy and more towards an activity? I'm not trying to judge, just curious really...

Uno, that's the name of the game! haha. But i'm a hopeless romantic, the whole "love of my life" type guy. Too lovey dovey I think, but it's whatever lol

Mrmatty376 Wrote:Uno, that's the name of the game! haha. But i'm a hopeless romantic, the whole "love of my life" type guy. Too lovey dovey I think, but it's whatever lol

I feel the same way. And then I get all "woe is me" when something looks bad.

Buffylo Wrote:Wowza. 500? holy carp!

I don't think just because their are a lot that they are necessarily "meaningless" but doesn't it take it further away from intimacy and more towards an activity? I'm not trying to judge, just curious really...

I can't answer that for anyone but myself of course but I think it is like anything else...some were incredibly intimate...some...not so much.

My mantra for many years was "Free Your Mind..The Rest Will Follow"...I lived it...it worked....for me I think sexual freedom is liberating and I think it helped me evolve as a human being.

So many people try to define sex and what it means and they forget that they can only REALLY define sex and what it means for THEMSELVES...

I believe that it is impossible to control people who are sexually liberated....which is why they tryConfusedmile:

So many people define sexuality for themselves and others though the eyes of shame and guilt...courtesy of you know who:biggrin:

Hello,
I agree with East on the whole partner situation and number.. I would say as i grew up i was more of a whore than i am now to be honest... I will be honest here and reveal I am an ex rent boy aka male prosititute when i was seeking work i didnt want to be without my car so i spent most my time just doing short visits and collecting a cash in hand payment at the end of it to fuel my car... When i hit 20 and met my ex bf it stopped for me and i settled down... As long as you are safe and YOU provide the condoms then you know all is alright and your protecting yourself your protecting others... l know when i stopped it i got checked and got neg result and all is doing good

I dont think anyone should be slammed for having lots of sexual intercourses we all got different sexual drives at different levels so some will go a day some an hour and some a week or month or year

Kindest regards

Zeon x

I was once a lot like the 20 year young guys (give or take a year or two) in here who are all wrapped up in eternal love with their first loves / partners, and very monogamously oriented. Well, guys, now I'm 46, and things have a tendency to change with time.

While I've never been into "casual" sex with strangers, I'm not monogamously oriented either. Bear in mind Mr. Twenty-ish, I've been with my partner for three quarters of your very young lives -- 15 years.
One naturally longs to be intimate with others after a while. And so my partner and I are open to letting that happen -- though it rarely does, cause I'm very, very picky. So to speak. And I don't hop into bed with guys just for sex. I only get involved sexually if there is some real connection and spark--some kind of actual relationship.

I expect two or three simultanious love partners is the max I'm capable of. Two would be easier to manage than three! But it's just me and my one Sweetie at this time.

Forgive the rambling and wandering text here. I need a nap!

Well first I'd need to find someone who doesn't run away from me screaming in mortal terror :tongue:

Seriously though, I prefer a monogamous relationship. If others can make open relationships work, good for them, I won't judge - but the thought of sharing my man with anyone else is a no-no in my personal book. Confusedmile:

Depends... I'd love just to have a boyfriend I love with all my heart and stay with, but there is a lot of fishies in the sea and I don't think you should stay with someone who doesn't really loves you Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Buffylo Wrote:Does everyone go thru a "slut" stage? :frown:

I don't know. I'm not everybody.

My slut stage came after I had been in a few relationships and was near the end of my rope when it came to the whole 'loving, committed, monogamous, long term relationship' notion. I was hopelessly romantic and many of my 'friends' (peers) were out having casual sex and kind of looking down on my prudish "straight" take on what relationships are about.

wintermoon Wrote:Well first I'd need to find someone who doesn't run away from me screaming in mortal terror :tongue:

Ooooo you sound like an interesting fellow.