Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many pms you have???
Thanks to my friends here,151 messages out of the 200 allowed.

I have 3/1000 (1 in my inbox, 2 in my sent items) - I hate receiving PM's personally, so I just delete delete delete (after responding obviously) :redface:.

And yup, Wouldlikemuscle you're right - it is tied to your rank on the site ... I think when you hit 1000 posts you get a 1000 limit on your PMs, but it doesn't go up one PM per post you submit ...

Hope that helps Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

That another good reason to keep posting and reach the 1000 posts guys! C'mon because it got quiet again:frown:

Smurlos Wrote:That said, how many of your messages are in 'Inbox' and how many are in 'Sent Messages'??

I have 14 in my inbox and 10 sent.

spotysocks Wrote:That another good reason to keep posting and reach the 1000 posts guys! C'mon because it got quiet again:frown:

Yeah I noticed that too :frown:

woot 126.
I feel so 63%.

Personally, I feel like I've been a PM whore and so I've deleted well over a thousand already, I'm sure. I like writing private things to you guys, sometimes just to ask for information, sometimes because it's not something that should or needs to be shared with all of you (no offense) mostly out of courtesy. Spoty and I forward our Greek lessons that way, and Ang teaches me Portuguese... It's nice to know that I will be able to have more PMs to my name but after a while I find that I wouldn't know what's in the PMs since we rarely change the title of what's coming and going. Now, for instance, if I were to find a special private message in which Kaltses told me how to say 'yesterday', I'd be hard pressed to find it in the numerous ones we've sent back and forth. Which explains why I've deleted most of them.
But why do you HATE PMs, Shadz???

lol, now my PM's have more than doubled. I have 53; 30 in my inbox and 23 sent. All thanks to PA Wink