Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How materialistic are you?
So the question is, when it comes to guys you date, how important is it to you that they have nice things? (car, house, cloths, ect)

I am not a partacullary materialistic person. I dont like to borrow money, so I pay cash for everything. My vehicles are older but they are paid for, my house is in a constant state of remodel/upgrade but it is paid for as well. My weakness is that I like to have nice cloths but I am not a lable queen (could careless about lables, as long as the cloths look good).
These standards carry over to my boyfriends as well. I could careless if he drives a porcha or lives in a mansion, but it is important to me that he is dressed approiately for what ever occasion we may attend.
What about you?

Eh, I'm not very materialistic at all. I like having nice clothes ([COLOR="red"]not a label whore), and nice things (furniture and stuff) but that's just what I want for me. When it comes to who I date, I really couldn't care less about what they have. I mean, I do expect a guy to be presentable and have some sense of style (even if it differs from my own) and I expect him to keep his living space moderately clean... don't care about his car as long as it gets him from point A to point B. I really just want the guy. [/COLOR]

hIya Bunni Smile good to see ya back!

Thanx Beaux, it's good to be back. Confusedmile:

For me it is very unimportant what others have ... I have not a car.... but my man has ( I would not drive anyway... ) I hate fashion... But I need Internet, TV...
Luxury for me is : waking up without pains.... smoke a cigarette and have a coffee or Tea Confusedmile:

I wouldn't care if he had a cent to his name, as long as he doesn't mooch off people.

I don't give a damn what my girl has. I'm just happy to have someone who truly loves me and thinks I'm everything. Cause I feel the same way about her

Mick

I'm probably too picky in other ways, but not with materials as long as we both contribute to rent, bills, etc and both work on whatever debts we may have. Of course I'm pretty poor myself, so I can't really afford to be materialistic lol (though I still try to dress decently - not labels, but the stuff on clearance that still looks decent enough Smile ).

My background has made me down to earth and I know this wouldn't change even if I won the lottery. Sure, I might buy more materials (hello big screen TV!) but I wouldn't need them in or for a relationship, as long as I wasn't feeling used for having money/materials. But since I don't, guys will just have to accept me for the poor sap I am :biggrin:

I might be a little materialistic when it comes to gadgets and tech toys. I don’t always need them but for whatever reason I got to have them. Like take the flip cam I’m currently saving for, I don’t really need but I really, really want one.

After the flip cam a new TV is, my current is only 780p HD and 1080p is now the industry standard an upgrade is now much need….why not sure but it is and of course with the new TV I’ll need a new surround sound system.

Ugh…Timmy needs to win the lottery like tomorrow so I can go down to Future Shop and clean that bitch out LOL.

As for my any future partners, I could careless about what they do and don’t have. Plus what’s mine is there’s, to a certain extent.

XRIMO Wrote:I wouldn't care if he had a cent to his name, as long as he doesn't mooch off people.
same here yup sameeee here