Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much have/will you drink today?
According to UK stadistics people in the UK will consume more alcohol today Friday he 18th, than any other day of the year, why I don'tknow but alcohol consumption has far reaching effects as many people will find themselves at the end of the day in the A&E department of their local hospital not just because of falls, broken bones, accidents involving motor vehicles but alhohol poisoning also, all putting tremendous strain on the NHS.

For the record, I'm not a teetotaler but I haven't had any alcohol for weeks.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I've been thinking about mixing up a drink for some time, but not sure it will be today.

Must be the holiday parties.
I bid NO Trump!

i cant drink responsibly so i have not in 7 years.

I had a bottle of beer today.

Aquarius Wrote:I had a bottle of beer today.

Oh, you wild thing you!
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

More power to you, Johnny!

It takes a powerful man!
I bid NO Trump!

It's very rare that I have a drink. I was thinking I might have a shot of something. It's been a bit of a hectic day. Had my post-surgery Dr's appointment among other things. Everything is coming along fine. I've walked about three miles today (surgery was just 9 days ago), am off my horrid narcotics and am feeling rather spry for an old fart. I'm going to go out for another mile walk in a bit. So, a drink? Hmmm... was just thinking I might.

Sounds good, Mike. Glad to hear that you are recovering well. Getting off the drugs is a big boost for sure. Be careful that you con't push too hard, though.
I bid NO Trump!

I'm on antibiotics, so I won't drink anything alcoholic until Monday. I do have a big bottle of coquito in my fridge begging for it though. But I'm trying to do this right.

Emiliano Wrote:I'm on antibiotics, so I won't drink anything alcoholic until Monday. I do have a big bottle of coquito in my fridge begging for it though. But I'm trying to do this right.
Oh no!
What did you catch?