Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much have/will you drink today?
I really need a drink today!!!

My 87 year old neighbor lady who's a close friend of ours is loosing her marbles and it's driving me crazy (like I'm not already nuts!!!!)...........

So,,,, someone please shoot me,,,,,,, or,,,,,,, pass the booze bottle my way!!!!!

Worried about my neighbor,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

I don't that much anymore either...hell the last 3 bottled of wine I bought most of it went down the drain because it sat around too long... That and I really don't have a stomach for it, stomach has always raised hell trying to get drunk. I don't really like getting drunk, I hate getting hung over, its fun until you start getting really tired and falling over crap really isn't that fun.

I was the only one at the bar at the xmas party that wasn't drinking...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Half a 70Cl bottle of Tullamore Dew Big Grin

Just heard on the news this morning that in the UK, admissions to A&E for alcohol poisoning have doubled in the last six years. Apprently it's more in the North of England especially affecting girls between 15 and 19. It's putting tremendous strain on the NHS because it pulls medical staff away from other more important work. Personally I beleive that anyone admitted for alcohol poisoning should be charged a fairly hefty sum, say something like £100 per hour.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Quote:I drink a rather large glass of cabernet sauvignon nearly every night before bed since it helps me to fall asleep, but if I'm really tired I'll skip it. I need to cut back though since it really is just empty calories.

Thanks for that. So many people don't realise just how many calories there are in a glass of wine.

http://www.weightlossforall.com/calories_wine.htm
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams