Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much have/will you drink today?
CellarDweller Wrote:I almost never drink, unless I'm at a party of some sort, and even then it's never more than two or three.

Same here.

When it comes to comfort beverages, I'm more a milkshakes and smoothies kinda guy.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Genersis Wrote:Same here.

When it comes to comfort beverages, I'm more a milkshakes and smoothies kinda guy.

Nice to see you around Genersis.

how's life been treating you?

Miles Wrote:Nice to see you around Genersis.

how's life been treating you?

Hey Miles!
Life's been...okay.
Downs and ups and downs.
Nothing major of note. Besides being an active Youtuber again.

Yourself?

Genersis Wrote:Hey Miles!
Life's been...okay.
Downs and ups and downs.
Nothing major of note. Besides being an active Youtuber again.

Yourself?

I feel ya on that. Ups/downs. Balances out somehow I guess.

How's the return to youtubing been going? What kind of vids you make?

(On topic, cuban screw # 5 done)

Miles Wrote:I feel ya on that. Ups/downs. Balances out somehow I guess.

How's the return to youtubing been going? What kind of vids you make?

(On topic, cuban screw # 5 done)

Well, I made a new channel, because I wanted to make videos with my twin brother.
The videos are...hard to describe?

We record ourselves(audio only) watching a movie, and basically criticise it and make fun of it in real time during the movie(which is something we've always done even before this Youtube channel).
Then I add accompanying footage, edit it down, and upload it.
It's all pretty casual.

We plan to do games, eventually(which is more our forté), but I don't talk much while playing games. so that's problematic...

It's really early days, five videos, very few views and zero subs, so, yeah.
Would share the channel. but...I'm not sure it's good enough to share.

Genersis Wrote:Well, I made a new channel, because I wanted to make videos with my twin brother.
The videos are...hard to describe?

We record ourselves(audio only) watching a movie, and basically criticise it and make fun of it in real time during the movie(which is something we've always done even before this Youtube channel).
Then I add accompanying footage, edit it down, and upload it.
It's all pretty casual.

We plan to do games, eventually(which is more our forté), but I don't talk much while playing games. so that's problematic...

It's really early days, five videos, very few views and zero subs, so, yeah.
Would share the channel. but...I'm not sure it's good enough to share.

So like an MST3K/Rifftrax kind of thing? Or with a Game Grumps/Best Friends Play kind of spin on it? That can always be an entertaining thing if you do it right.

Maybe do what y'all normally do, keep filming until you forget there's a camera on you. Grab the highlights. Mat & Pat for instance don't usually post their entire gameplay sessions like a Let's Play, they tend to edit it to have the highlights and cut other things in as you mentioned, and I've always thought that worked better than just someone commenting on a whole game (you might as well just play the damn thing and make your own commentary at that point).

Beaux Wrote:I am having a small glass of red wine as I type. Probably will have another before bed, but 2 glasses is my limit now days. I drink a glass or two once every couple of weeks.
~Beaux

Oh what a sober lot we are on GS! So far no one has confessed to going over the limit.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

MikeW Wrote:It's very rare that I have a drink. I was thinking I might have a shot of something. It's been a bit of a hectic day. Had my post-surgery Dr's appointment among other things. Everything is coming along fine. I've walked about three miles today (surgery was just 9 days ago), am off my horrid narcotics and am feeling rather spry for an old fart. I'm going to go out for another mile walk in a bit. So, a drink? Hmmm... was just thinking I might.

Glad to hear that things are going well for you Mike, take it easy with the exercise and don't overdo it. Even though you're off the meds. it's best to go easy on the alcohol. The meds. hang around in your body for a while and mixing them with alcohol is never a good idea.l
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I'm a total teetotaler, I've only tasted alcohol, nothing more. But then I've also got some health problems and drinking on top of them would probably kill me.

LONDONER Wrote:Oh what a sober lot we are on GS! So far no one has confessed to going over the limit.

Excuse me? When it comes to spending zero money over them (which happens once a month), eight glasses aren't enough for me. No need to say I end up sleeping half the next day, no headache, but no appetite either.

Now that I started taking medication for traumas, getting drunk or even close is totally out of the question.