Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How neat is your handwriting ?
Go on - share share ...

I take ages doing mine - it's basically emulating the handwriting of other people's as, over the years, I've seen other people's and thought "ooh that S looks nice" and "I really like that & sign", and so I've made my own in that way !!

But it's neat ... and I like it.

Incidentally it's one of the reasons why I don't like doing written exams - I get too caught up in the pretty swirls and swoops of my handwriting Lol2.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Complete crap!!!! It's always been aweful and has just gotten worse over the years....You think my spelling and typing are bad? Babe, you ain't seen nuthin' yet!

My teachers used to always say they couldn't read my signature. I said, "well then, now you know it's the one you can't read!"

Horrible, horrible, horrible.....slants this way and that way...never the same...never nice..... ever, never ever.

I don't actually handwrite. I print with clear block letters. I do it so that my professors don't get a headache trying to figure out what I wrote, because my cursive is terrible.

Ohh my handwriting is awful.

I have to write in capitals if anyone's gunna read it, though.

Utter crap. Any writing I do, there is often a need to scrawl stuff down pretty quickly, and if I need to refer back to something I've written much later... sometimes even I have to decipher it myself.

My neatest handwriting is still pretty poor tho. I think part of it comes from being left handed and writing in such a way so as not to smudge what I've just written as my hand comes across the page, and I'm pushing the pen across the page rather than pulling it. I could NEVER get on with fountain pens for that reason.

My writing is stunning :biggrin:

Everyone says its girly because its not messy :mad:

EVEN LECTURERS! :mad:

But yehh I love my handwriting! I bet mum doesnt regret sending me to a private nursery at 1 :biggrin: x
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

My hand writing is OK. Nothing special.

My printing is really neat. I wrote out cheat cheats for my classmates because they were so tiny but clear. I printed out notes from a book while commuting on a train. Turned out to be about 25 pages of notes. Someone saw it and thought it was typed then noticed it was pencil.

I had a business so had to sign a lot of documents and credit card statements, etc and I sign really quickly. It looks like a doctors signature - I noticed that it really resembles my Psychiatrists signature Biggrinflip

frank

My signature sucks.. Its more of a bumpy line LOL. Never really had a decent one. Well I did but last name changed at 16 so.. Lol.
[/COLOR]

My signature! Lmao!

You can sorta see the W and the M (my initials), but after that the whole thing sorta goes downhill.

At least you have one Wink Its too late to do one now..
[/COLOR]