Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How not to be lonely on a day-to-day basis
I felt lonely and lacked homosexual friends. So I found a forum online.
It doesn't work as a substitute for real life friends, for me, but I have a doggie and husbear for that, primarily. But to feel less gay-lonely, this helps.

Getting into an online game worked for me. My World of Warcraft guild is like my second family. You need to really love the game though.

To be honest I never have time to be lonely. I do swimming mondays, badminton tuesdays, I have some friends round for board games wed or thurs, and I sometimes do Magic the Gathering on Fridays. If I'm not visiting my family at weekends I usually have something planned for the weekend, maybe going to a restaurant with friends or something. Then there is TV to catch up on, housework to do, online games to keep up with, sites like this to check up on... I never have enough hours in the day.

Drew, yes, get yourself a boyfriend. In the meantime, keep yourself busy doing the things you like. Many branch out into some area where you might meet someone who shares your interests.

There is only one secret to meeting someone - BE YOURSELF and stop trying to imagine how others perceive you. When you realise this you will grow in self confidence and maybe have the confidence to try to be funny and make others laugh as well!

Are you as cute as your avatar?

LOL, I actually don't look anything like my avatar, but I've been told I'm a decent looking guy. Check out my gallery on my profile here on Gayspeak if you're curious.