Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How not to drive
A man has been charged with dangerous driving after being stopped in Dundee, Scotland, with snow covering almost his entire front and rear windscreens. Police said it was "about the most extreme example of lack of preparation" that they had ever seen. Officers said the man had been driving with "practically zero-visibility" when stopped. The incident took place in the Dunsinane Industrial Estate on Thursday.  The photographs were taken by the police

"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams
[-] The following 1 member Likes LONDONER's post:
  • andy

That's incredible for all the wrong reasons! Not only is it incredibly dangerous, did he really think he wouldn't be pulled over?

How stupid!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Stupid and Lazy....

What is worse is when people leave snow on top of their cars and starts to melt and refreeze the can become pretty dangerous...

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

(02-24-2021, 01:51 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: Stupid and Lazy....

What is worse is when people leave snow on top of their cars and starts to melt and refreeze the can become pretty dangerous...

Wow!  That really is dangerous.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Speaking of how not to drive, this is a clip from my dashcam yesterday.. I removed the audio because well, I didn't have very nice things to say about this driver...

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I'd like to add a few more suggestions:

Don't tailgate, especially when on the open road. No one likes a hemorrhoid on their ass.

Don't high bream when behind someone, and flick it off when someone is coming from the other direction. It's literally as simple as flicking a switch.

Whether you call them turn signals, directionals, blinkers, or blinkahs, USE THEM!

Driving in a snowstorm is difficult and scary, yes, but it's not an excuse to have a meltdown and stop your car in the middle of the freaking road. At least try to slide your car to the side so you don't take anyone else out with you.

As breathtakingly beautiful as the countryside is, please, for the love of the God, don't drive as slow as possible and come to a dead stop just to take a picture.

You being rich enough to afford a fancy car is not an excuse to take up multiple parking spaces. It's actually harder for me to replace my piece of junk than it is for you replace your overpriced car, so quit acting like reality needs to bend to your whim.
[-] The following 2 members Like Chase's post:
  • Bookworm, LONDONER

@Chase Yeah all those things drive me mad lol. I do find that around here people really like their pickup trucks, a lot of people have $800 /month payments on trucks they can't afford since I guess it is a status symbol. Or the idiots who "roll coal" with their diesel trucks...
Check out my stuff!

Here's a couple more bad drivers. These are from earlier last year...

And literally THIS morning...audio removed because potty mouth.

Check out my stuff!