Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How often do you change your sheets?
Every time after sex.....

Since that hasn't 'appened in living memory, I've long since forgotten....

A U tube of your laugh would be most welcome :flirty-thank-you-sm

Thank you

When I'm single I usually change them every Sunday, so once a week. When I'm in a relationship, I may change it more often depending on how much of a mess we make when we have sex. (Usually not much at all.. but sometimes..)

Sylph Wrote:Gurl, I flip, flap, fluff and fold my sheets like they was British Pancakes Rofl . Every 2 days. I gotsta hunni, to keep me smellin like a fierce bitch wrapped in badassery ^•^ .

I also have a towel for my dreads, and one for my body, they can never touch. And a face washcloth and a body one, they can never touch either.

This isn't a game up in this girl, this is fa real, ain't no Bullshittin agwaan here!! But if it was I would be level 99 going on a hundred lol. Pro Wink

Im sure you wash OFTEN, for all that AFROSHEEN dripping from your hair!!!

I live in a box so I don't have a bed....

Joshular Wrote:I live in a box so I don't have a bed....

Aww I have an extra bed if you need it

Slightly off topic but......

Actually,

An old army trick, I never make up my bed when I get up, I make it when I go to bed.

Army days, we just folded everything ever-so-neatly onto the footlocker, leaving the bottom sheet ever-so-neatly on the bed

Reason?

The bed airs properly... Doesn't 'elp doing the sweaty thing (even if you shower / bath before going to bed, you will still sweat) then locking everything in. :eek:

'Sides nobody goes in there when I'm not there anyway, so what's to see?

MisterTinkles Wrote:Im sure you wash OFTEN, for all that AFROSHEEN dripping from your hair!!!

So Racist! Msn-slapping

Lol, all I use is Queen Helene hair care supplies and Organic Shampoo and moisturizer. So excuse you hunni?

Only DA best fa Dese locs lol. Straight up

I change my sheets once a week.