Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How often do you masturbate?
I'm thnking I may masturbate tonight.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Not often anymore. The older i get the less need i have for it.

Until a couple years ago my SAD would affect my libido. Whilst I get the winter melancholia, in summer I get hypo mania which part of that is having your sex drive make up for the long winter when sex was just 'meh'.

When I was younger and full of hormones once or thrice a day was 'normal' for me. After age 30 It slowly started going down hill to a couple three times a month.

A lot can affect a persons sex drive, poor diet can kill it, stress can kill it, too much of something like alcohol can kill it. Then there are things that supposedly boost essential nutrients making sex an orgasmic possibility - meaning it gives you the stuff you need to get rid of thus boosting your sex drive.

The only time you need to worry about your sex drive and how often you are masturbating as being a bad thing is if you suddenly wake up one morning and realize that you haven't for over a month or even thought about sex.

OR when you are masturbating so often you are no longer allowed in Howard Johnsons or someplace like that Wink

Lastly with all my new pills my interest in sex has been spotty. Mind the pharmacist kid where I get all my drugs is one of those rare kinds that I seriously want to take him into a back room and use him for my satisfaction - hopefully leaving him a whimpering mess when I am done. He looks a lot like Miles Wink

three times a day? wow, you must be very strong.
i do it once a week Smile

thainhan Wrote:three times a day? wow, you must be very strong.
i do it once a week Smile

The same day every week?

You should live it up and do it twice this week. Ha

3-4 times a week.