Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How often do you masturbate?
How often? I'm doing as I type :biggrin:, and even if somebody walks in on me, i don't stop, i just continue on and stare at them dead in the eye without breaking contact because i have conviction and it will teach a lesson for next time:biggrin:

jaxc Wrote:How often? I'm doing as I type :biggrin, and even if somebody walks in on me, i don't stop, i just continue on and stare at them dead in the eye without breaking contact because i have conviction and it will teach a lesson for next time:biggrin:

We would expect nothing less from someone named jax.

oh sweet bird of youth.....

Usually once a day, sometimes twice Wink

Usually once a day.

It depends on my mood. There have been times where I've gone days without masturbating, and then the next week, do it every day and twice on weekends.

LOL
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Usually only once or twice a week. I hope some of these people manage to keep their keyboards clean, lol.

Lately months pass before I remember that A. I have a dick and B. I have a hand and that the combination of the two can be fun.

Until about two years ago (before stresses settled in) about 3 times a week was my average. Starting with the stressors the period between each session has grown longer.

I'm now on Zoloft which I am told will cure me of my sexuality totally and completely. Thus no sex drive, no interest - I'm actually quite fine with that.

Its not like its that big of a loss, I haven't had real sex since 1999 and have little to no interest in finding a husband - so it all works out well in the end.

I might become a monk after all.

I don't have much of a sex drive anymore so about once every 4 or 5 weeks. If I do feel a little friskey maybe 2 or 3 times in a week, but then I don't do it again for months.

Usually a few times a week. Depends how horny I get. I've never kept track. A few times in the past I've done it every day for a week but then I won't do it for weeks or months.
So lost in your addiction
The solemn comfort of your grave
If you close your eyes the light can't take it away

Reach back behind your pride
And pull the thorn from the burning pain in your side

Demon Hunter - Not I