Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How old were you when you went on your first gay date?
17, but I'm not including FWB or other unusual relationships that had sex but didn't include dating. (In retrospect I realize I dated boys in school just to have an excuse to turn down other boys while not putting out--at least not much--with who I was dating.)

me ,never

i thought i was gay when i was 18

then lost virginity to a nice woman around 25 then few days or weeks later started hearing about aids out there became afraid of sex and people

politics became in the news alot and all the arguing was in media and life and a lot of hate out there on both sides or something

i had one gay friend i think visit my apt on the 80s i mean only one and yet i used to hang out with a man who later i found out was gay who was in the church who was mainly a creep i should have avoided really

then i became more isolated and avoided people and lately felt if i deny it ill just get angrier so why bother anymore

im so old i feel its better i have one child born before i die but everything seems hard

what will happen next i don't know- probably nothing but who knows

some people on some gay forum have turned me off so i feel like avoiding even the internet

i hate the gay bars i guess

maybe ill become a monk-mainly tired

I haven't gone on a date yet, and I'm 23. Been in college 5 years, about to graduate and move away to an unknown city for an unkown law school that accepts me, hopefully where I'll go on my first date.

Sex, however is a different thing. For that, I was 19. Missed 18 by a few months.

Pix Wrote:17, but I'm not including FWB or other unusual relationships that had sex but didn't include dating. (In retrospect I realize I dated boys in school just to have an excuse to turn down other boys while not putting out--at least not much--with who I was dating.)
Wow. Thats terrible. Why would you just use someone like that as an excuse? Did they know you were just using them that way?

Funny, I was just thinking about this today.

I would have been about 32 I think.
He was older, just turned 40 if I remember.

Hell of a nice guy, never pressured me, I told him, "I don't date". But we hung out a little. He came over to my place and we played Scrabble.

Smile

I always felt bad about how I handled that one. I moved away and never told him. Pretty shitty on my part. He didn't deserve that. But I think he knew I wasn't ready and that's why he never pressured me.

AlephNull Wrote:Wow. Thats terrible. Why would you just use someone like that as an excuse? Did they know you were just using them that way?

No, they didn't know. At the time, neither did I. I just thought boys wanted sex much more than girls (even though my best friend was very promiscuous) while being relieved that others weren't chasing me as much. And I didn't realize I was a lesbian yet.

to me having sex is the same as having a blood transfusion with unknown blood unless you wear a condom i guess -so im pretty cautious

too bad right wingers or very conservative people drive gays underground where its worse

if Romney types get in i hope theyre liberal

when i was 21, he asked me out, we went to this new restaurant and i was so nervous i ate like 3 bites of my food, and barely spoke and it was so awkward. need less to say we didn't date again. haha

This isn't locked yet, so I'm going to revive it Fal lol.

Those of you who read some of my posts, know about my relationship with my first friend/boyfriend Smile . So yeah, from 4-14 it was like a friendship-very close friends :3 (no intercourse though Biggrinflip ).

12Smile prob shouldnt have retrospect lol