Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How old were you when you went on your first gay date?
Just curious... Smile

EDIT: Damn I meant to include a "never" option lol... sorry to anyone who's still waiting to take the plunge Smile

I was 16 when I went on my first gay date. He was my first guy I did anything with too. But he wasn't worth it in the end. Smile

Honestly, I've never been on a date that I would like to put under this category. I'd really would like to save it for that special one....

but non-sexually, wise, this guy asked me out once. We went to the movies, he wanted me to hug him during the movies and hold hands... I was NERVOUS so I kinda ugh brushed it off lol. It was my first time hey give me a break!

After the movies we went for a walk in the park, was dark! And we sat next to this huge tree, was kinda chilly outside, so he and I hugged each other... then he kissed me... and well, I told him I had to go home from there lol... I didn't want anything else, and just wanted to go home because I was a bit scared. I was 21.

Never... yet Wink

WAHHH BYoNexus saving that special date for that special person!! That's tooooooooo cute!

Never just yet :-P I'm positive about this coming semester though ;-)

I was 47 came out late and I was nervous things went OK chicken out on sex with him. I married the third guy I dated it was the he was my soul mate and lasted to his death miss him and hope I will have love like that again.

20, although not the age of my first sexual experience with a guy.

Either 15 or 16. I had a BF in HS.

If date is definied as two guys planed having something like sex... then I was 8

With planing something like a relationship. I was 12 ... and I could not understand why the other guy with 14 don´t want the same...