Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How should I act in a gay bar?
I’ve never dated with man and I finally decide to try it. I found a gay bar next to my place and I’m completely decided to give a try. The problem is that I’m completely scared; I don’t know how to act or what to say. I don’t want to look too aggressive but I do want to meet guys! Can you give me some advice! At this time I’m not looking for any serious relationship, just fun with other guys and discover my sexuality!

Tienes que comportarte como normal. Nada mas. Es que no eres persona diferente por ser gay. Quizas sea buena idea venir con otra persona o con gente que esta acostumbrada a sitios asi. En Santiago hay un monton de lugares en que puedes ir y encontrar con gente gay.

Intentare hacerlo. Cuanto tiempo llevas en Santiago? escribes muy bien en espanol.

Casi 4 meses. No hablo muy bien, en realidad. Es que no puedo hablar con confianza ni con fluidez. Por eso me da verguenza hablar con gente aqui y con verdaderos espanoles. Tampoco hablo gallego y por eso la mayoria de la gente puede ser muy cerrada conmigo sin alcohol jeje...

Estaras mucho mas tiempo por Santiago? quiza vuelva por alli y podamos vernos. Cual es tu idioma materno? tambien entiendo frances y portugues.
Son de ti todas las fotos que tienes congadas?

Hmm when i started reading this post i could swear i was reading English...... i think i need to see a doc about my selective language ability :p

Just act the same way as you would in any pub, good manners and respect.Cool

Estoy en santiago hasta el fin de febrero. Luego tengo que marcharme a Austria para practicar aleman. Si quieres, podemos vernos Smile La decision es tuya...

Mi lengua materna es el ingles jeje soy de escocia... La cosa ironica es que mi padre es profesor de frances, portugues y frances pero no me enseno nada porque queria que aprendiera por querer y por eso ahora hablo nada de nada. Pero intento cambiar eso...

Y si, todos las fotos son mias Smile

Alba: sorry, kinda drifted into spanish, it just seems to make more sense in this instance, i can translate if you like...

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Alba: sorry, kinda drifted into spanish, it just seems to make more sense in this instance, i can translate if you like...

:p if you dae translate it, gonnae translate it intae Scottish so eh can undershtand it as e dinnae undershtand that English Codswolup.

:p xxx

I honestly don't think gay bar is the place to find love, but who knows a date could possibly happen. But going to gay bar is intimidating, especially if you go alone. I'd suggest that you try to gain some friends at the club first, then to the point that you are comfortable, you will have more activities to do, that's when men find you interesting. If you just sit there and drink, boring! Wink