Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How should I act in a gay bar?
albpemu Wrote:I’ve never dated with man and I finally decide to try it. I found a gay bar next to my place and I’m completely decided to give a try. The problem is that I’m completely scared; I don’t know how to act or what to say. I don’t want to look too aggressive but I do want to meet guys! Can you give me some advice! At this time I’m not looking for any serious relationship, just fun with other guys and discover my sexuality!

Just be casual and be yourself. Observe how others are in the bar. Just don't fall into the fringe of acting like the bar slut, so to speak.

The one that I frequent a lot, I usually will sit and observe people. I have found guys to hook up with there before though, and had fun, but I just don't go in and start flirting with every man in there. To be honest, that is just too aggressive for my taste and I will actually not pay any mind to those that do.

matty7 Wrote:id be same sil haha, dont mind some dance stuff but to make me comfortable i need hear wot i love, some hard core slamin is wot a gay bar really needs - guy on guy sweating slam dance old school lol

haha, definitely...honestly I'd love to hear some of that out and about - some breakbeat, drum 'n bass, techno, anything! but it was mostly just shite pop remixes... I need to re-wire myself to stop being a music snob and just enjoy it Rolleyes

Creo que debes actuar tal y como eres, quizá entablar conversación con algún hombre que te parezca interesante. Tomar un poco no sé si te ayudará para relajarte, pero yo te recomendraía que no te pasaras de dos vasos (o tragos, como les digas), apra que por lo menos tú estés conciente de lo que estás haciendo.