Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How straight am I?
To those living in the UK or those who have access to BBC programmes, on BBC3 tonight the 12th November, is what could be an interesting programme:

How Straight Am I?
Tyger Takes On..., Series 2 Episode 1 of 2

Two-part series in which Tyger Drew-Honey explores the blurring boundaries of 21st-century sexuality and sexism, delving head first into the thought-provoking lives of young adults today.

In the first film, Tyger meets some of the trailblazers who are forging a brave new world of sexual expression amidst a backdrop of elite sex parties and the nu-drag scene, as he tries to be open-minded about his own sexuality.

This is on at 9pm
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

If anybody knows how this may be viewed, now or later, in the US, please let us know.
I bid NO Trump!

Currently watching this now , interesting program about sexuality in modern times.

Just watched this, was a great documentary and Tyger handled the whole thing fantastically and I dare say learned alot about himself in the process, looking forward to part 2 next week,

Just watched this, fantastic piece of TV, Tyger handled the subject so professionally and sensitively, really looking forward to part 2.

Alto Wrote:Shame I couldn watch it, my housemates were all sitting downstairs and not their cup of tea, hopefully it will find its way to youtube

You will get it on Iplayer most likely

Alto Wrote:Shame I couldn watch it, my housemates were all sitting downstairs and not their cup of tea, hopefully it will find its way to youtube

You could catch up on iPlayer.

It was an interesting programme and shows how the lines between the sexes are blurring, i.e., the guy born a boy and is going through the process of becoming a girl but wants to retain his/her penis!

Alto Wrote:Im not that advanced lol

Do you or one of your mates have an iPad? iPlayer is avilable on there.

look at a girl, see if u wanna fck her, then if no, ur gay