Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How the hell - - -
- - do we start a new thread on this site? Why is it a secret?
The Human Race is Insane.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Karl Rand's post:
  • ChadCoxRox

(06-04-2021, 01:39 PM)Karl Rand Wrote: - - do we start a new thread on this site? Why is it a secret?
Yes, you can begin a new thread to introduce yourself Karl! I'm sure it will be quite interesting and maybe even some old-school diabolical class and titillation. 

Heart Angel Heart
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

(06-04-2021, 01:49 PM)ChadCoxRox Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 01:39 PM)Karl Rand Wrote: - - do we start a new thread on this site? Why is it a secret?
Yes, you can begin a new thread to introduce yourself Karl! I'm sure it will be quite interesting and maybe even some old-school diabolical class and titillation. 

Heart Angel Heart
I want to know how I can start a new thread, not just on the ‘Introduce Yourself’ thread. 
Ah, titillation, one of my favourite words.
Anyhow, me and the dogs are off to sleep  - - - - - - - -

(06-04-2021, 02:17 PM)Karl Rand Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 01:49 PM)ChadCoxRox Wrote:

Heart Angel Heart
I want to know how I can start a new thread, not just on the ‘Introduce Yourself’ thread. 
Ah, titillation, one of my favourite words.
Anyhow, me and the dogs are off to sleep  - - - - - - - -
Go to the "TOPIC" and you will see "POST THREAD" at the top level of that topic/thread near the top right. Go to the thread of a topic and near the top right will be "NEW REPLY".

It is kind of wonky because topics and threads and replies are a bit interchangeable, seemingly and in practice. Don't sweat it, just jump on and hit the throttle baby!
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

(06-04-2021, 09:01 PM)ChadCoxRox Wrote:  
. Don't sweat it, just jump on and hit the throttle baby! I would but I’m too old for it. 

If I’ve understood the guidance given this should create a new thread.
Not that I have a specific topic at this point - I’m just following instructions to see if I’ve understood.
Have I?

@Karl Rand No, you cannot be in a thread. You need to go back to the home page. Click the forum of your choice then click on "Post Thread"
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • ChadCoxRox

(06-05-2021, 01:32 AM)Karl Rand Wrote: If I’ve understood the guidance given this should create a new thread.
Not that I have a specific topic at this point - I’m just following instructions to see if I’ve understood.
Have I?
You created a thread reply. Smile   A "top" of a topic/forum will say "New Thread". Hope you won't be overly frustrated and MAKE IT WORK dammit.
Bighug

welcome to the website

Thanks for the welcome. However, if I could get hold of whoever designed the software running this site I’d strangle them.