Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Break the Ice?
Okay here's the situation.

I go to work by train. Follows by a monorail or walk (Whichever I'm in the mood for). So anyway for the past several weeks, I have been bumping into this one guy. He heads to the train station whilst I head out.

We stare at each other every time we bump into each other. Few days ago, he took a double take on me. He then brushed his dark brown hair and smiled at the ground.

Last Friday, I wanted to smile and say hi to him. But I froze.

I was in a train 30 minutes ago. Listening to my music. My train then stopped at a station and bam! He entered the train. We looked at each other. He wore a sleeveless navy t-shirt and shorts. He looks beefier in t-shirt. He stood close to me. I blushed and quickly looked at a different direction. But I noticed he kept looking at me. My heart was pumping like crazy.

Someone please slap my head or something. I know how to break the ice but I freeze when I see him. I blame his lazy dreamy hazel eyes and cutesy. He melts me. No other guys ever managed to make me melt. I need to know how I can cease the freeze part. It's really irritating.

Or should I wait for him to make the move?

I will definitely see him tomorrow morning. I feel so giddy.

Another question, I'm being approached by few guys at the same time right now (Excluding the train guy) and I do not know how to respond to all of them. Same situation occurred last year and I blew my chances with all of those guys. How do I respond to all of them? I am honestly confused and well, scared.

As I've mentioned in a different thread, I'm generally known as a very easy going, friendly and talkative guy. I can speak to strangers for hours without a hitch. But with certain guys ... I, uh, crap.

I'm capable of attracting guys but I can't move forward to make the second move. I can't stay like this forever. I blew so many chances already.

Help. Thanks. Very much appreciated.

Jay has a crush Smile

Easier to break the ice with an ice pick rather than a tooth pick.

Try saying hello when you see him tomorrow, see what happens. Sounds like if he hasn't broken the ice yet that he is probably just as nervous, maybe even more nervous than you....at the very least, don't look in the opposite direction when he looks at you, smile back at him.

You're gorgeous and I am not suprised you are getting attention...follow your heart my friend, your heart knows where your happiness lays.

Good luck, and I want to hear what you both talked about tomorrow.

xxx

Okay, Daz. I will follow your advice. I hope I will not chicken out. Goodness, I'm nervous already.

Thanks for the compliment, Daz. I honestly didn't see that one coming.

And thank you for the SMS, Daz. I know that I can always rely on you to be there. Thank you very much.

dfiant Wrote:Jay has a crush Smile

Easier to break the ice with an ice pick rather than a tooth pick.

Try saying hello when you see him tomorrow, see what happens. Sounds like if he hasn't broken the ice yet that he is probably just as nervous, maybe even more nervous than you....at the very least, don't look in the opposite direction when he looks at you, smile back at him.

You're gorgeous and I am not suprised you are getting attention...follow your heart my friend, your heart knows where your happiness lays.

Good luck, and I want to hear what you both talked about tomorrow.

xxx
jay & some random guy who's has beautiful eyes and is really buff sitting in a tree:tongue:...

all of you read enough junk here to know friends first

a crush on a straight guy is going no where

sometimes you have to try not to think and just do it.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Jay;
you can fail (likely)
or
you can never try

we are all hoping for something in between

Hi Jay,

Just take a deep breath , and say hello.
Of course he will continue to look at you , you are a very handsome young man.
Bighug

Rainbowmum Wrote:Of course he will continue to look at you , you are a very handsome young man.
Bighug

I'll second that. Thumbgrin

Well like I've told Daz, he was nowhere in sight today. Either I was late or too early.

I walked in a really slow phase today. Hoping to buy a bit time so he would pop out of nowhere. "Jay, walk slow. Slower. Slowwwwer. SLOWWEERR." I kept telling myself.

But eh. He wasn't around. I was a bit disappointed.

Strange, I've never gone this far for a guy.

Thanks Daz, jaxc, Pellaz, Ceez, Rainbowmum, Dan1980 and Monk for the encouragement and kind words. Very much appreciated.