Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Date Guys..?
Thanks prince, I am glad to hear that. UST seems to be quite a divide even among those here on that issue...

JUST, sorry damn phone autocorrectEd when shouldn't have...

Cheet0V90 Wrote:Thanks prince, I am glad to hear that. UST seems to be quite a divide even among those here on that issue...

I'm not sure that the divide is relevant. In the end, it's your body, and your ears, and your message to the world. So, do what you feel is right.
We just hope that it doesn't bring you grief or trouble.
I've heard from people that having your ears pierced does not necessarily last if you stop using earrings. The holes will just fill up after some time, so it's not exactly irreversible unless, maybe, you use those huge ones that stretch the holes, the tribal ones (I've forgotten what they're called).

Thanks for your support, but is just family you know? It's plugs that you are thinking of I think..?

*in honesty I'd only look to get small "normal" sized ones. (Possibly for XDing, however it'd depend on what else was going on in life if you follow my drift..?

Hello!
If you're still not 'out', but you want to be 'out' to find a partner, you should first admit to yourself what you really are. You can figure out how to admit to others, if you ever want, later but the first step in building confidence is admitting to yourself who you are and what you want. And you have to nail it to your head, until it's nailed down to your self, because if you don't admit it to yourself, your confidence won't build up.
For me, those 'no thanks, i'm straight' scenario can be terrifying at first. But it's more like trial and error and working from your mistakes. And the more you experience how to approach someone you like, you'll get smarter and you'll figure how to do it properly. Smile Just make your expectations right. Smile

warrioruno Wrote:Hello!
If you're still not 'out', but you want to be 'out' to find a partner, you should first admit to yourself what you really are. You can figure out how to admit to others, if you ever want, later but the first step in building confidence is admitting to yourself who you are and what you want. And you have to nail it to your head, until it's nailed down to your self, because if you don't admit it to yourself, your confidence won't build up.
For me, those 'no thanks, i'm straight' scenario can be terrifying at first. But it's more like trial and error and working from your mistakes. And the more you experience how to approach someone you like, you'll get smarter and you'll figure how to do it properly. Smile Just make your expectations right. Smile

Great point there, I just don't want to close a door with family that can't be closed again if it ever gets opened... I mean my Gma has said she wouldidn't disown me if she ever found me with a black girl, much less with a guy. This was during a time when she had had some wine, and when that happens, she loosens up and let's things loose that she wouldn't normally, but who knows..? She was born back in the 30'same, SO...

At this point, I am comfortable with myself as bisexual, as I still enjoy a good rack in the "wild," however I also now enjoy a penis too (orally at this point, however into trying more in distant future...)