Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Lose a Crush?
you have to develop some self love skillz. Gay boy friends are one thing but if you want a immediate loyal partner get a dog. How will you react to a partner of 5-7 years leaving you?

all this takes time. Time to get over the previous lover and time to find the next.

What helps is:
-set your standards dwn just a little
-whore around and take in some meaningless sex

Cut out your heart - end of feelings.

All the feelings you get/have through your life serve a purpose - what purpose exactly in this case I have no idea.

Part of the process of being human is to deal with emotions and learn how to master those emotions - this is not the same thing as control.

There is no way to remove those emotions you do not want and keep the ones you like - you must, like all humans, suffer with all of them.

Time usually cures all emotional wounds - usually - there are a few that do require a lot more time than most people live. In this case in a few year, this crush you have will have passed.

How you deal with yourself, how you behave with this friend of yours while feeling the things you feel is an important life lesson.

This isn't to say you should act on these emotions, it means you need to figure out how to deal with them in some way.

SeerSign Wrote:I've had a crush on my online best friend for a while now.(Two years)
We've met in person a few times, but i realise i really need to ditch these feelings for him.
I don't really want to share any more details than this on here.

Anyone have any sure-fire way to dispose of these feelings?
Much appreciated.

SeerSign

SeerSign Wrote:I did tell him; over a year ago.
That's why i really don't want to feel this way towards him any more.

I think it best that i don't tell him again. It may come off like i'm trying to guilt him into a relationship. That would be selfish.:frown:

That's actually pretty darn mature of you.

Already you have learned a few things, such as you understand that this may be you coming off as 'guilting' him into a relationship plus you understand that that would be selfish.

Understand that plenty of people would not see it this way and could not see it as selfish to take this step.

You are already pulling important lessons from your feelings and growing as a person.

Perhaps if you explored these sorts of things more you will overcome this 'crush' by figuring out its lessons?

i was once told the best way to get over a man is to get under another..... then i realised thats making me a slag as it didnt work to some degree but was fun lol best way to move onwards is to cut ties and eventually it sinks in if u r feeling strong then its best to ditch it all... as they say makje or break