Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Train Nipple's Sensitivity (Ladies are especially welcomed to discuss)
East Wrote:Yeah...me too. My BF is on an endless mission to play with and lick and bite my nipples...they are ultra sensitive which is what turns him on...DEFINITELY no climax through nipple stimulation for me.... though but I have talked to some guys who put rings though their nipples that claim it helps with orgasm...can't remember why though ....

That all sounds like instant boner kill, ow ow ow ow ow ow Dx

I hate to have my nipples touched. When I was younger and overweight, I was constantly given "purple nurples" or "titty twisters", depending on what you called them.

For those who don't know, someone grabs your nipple roughly and twists it as hard as they can.

Ever since then, I hate having my nipples touched.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I wont mention names but I know someone whose nips became super sensitive after he got them pierced. I mean to the point he has to wear tight thin wife beaters under regular t-shirts. The first thing he does when he gets home is strip off his shirts. He breaks out in goose bumps all over when they're touched.

(Adam) Sounds like I'm in the minority, but OMG...yes...and no training was required...

It's a part of BDSM play and especially intense if I'm blindfolded...there are a lot of different techniques and toys...but to answer the question, yes, it's possible to get off from nipple stimulation alone...at least for me...

Nipple pumps....

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 6520Gv5g5nF-0000.jpg]

I'm not sure about training but most guys love it.

And some even like to have their nipples bitten - a bit too weird and painful for my taste... Sad

There's this girl I used to work with at a bar and she always twisted (not hard) my nipples, she never missed the spot! Till this day I still wonder if she had x-ray visions :/ I hated it but it was always so funny, so yeah I have somewhat sensitive nipples and I like it just the way it is..

And those nipple pumps, really??

Re: ETOTE's post

[Image: 100yp.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Wussies!
[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]Abandon a thread about
new ways to have orgasms???
NOT ME![/COLOR]
I'm researching this shit!
And glad to get the info![/SIZE]