Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to act when around annoying homophobe?
I don't know if this counts I told someone I was gay and he told me that I would burn in hell it scared me so much ive been celibate for twenty years

Total closet case.

I agree. Stand up to him. In front of other people if possible.

I tend to agree with Cuddly on this one because I have seen guys who have behavior patterns such as this one and then it comes to surface that they are "closet cases". I remember this older guy who lived in my old neighborhood who used to chat with me all the time when I used to help out a friend who owned a convenient store. This guy had a habit of always mentioning gay people in a negative way with every conversation we would have. The fact of the matter was that the whole community is very gay friendly and is known for their gay population and since this guy lived in the neighborhood for many years...I figured that he should be used or have learned to embrace the gay community as a whole. One day while running errands ...we ran into each other and he insisted that I join him for lunch. Nonetheless...a gay couple walked passed and this guy began to whisper to me to take notice. I immediately went off on this guy and questioned him as to why does he have a problem with gay people especially when they are not paying him any attention?..Furthermore..why live in a community for so many years when you are very much aware that its a gay populated community?...My outburst took this guy by surprise but what I noticed was that he immediately got quiet and the next time we saw each other...he did not make a crude remark about gay people anymore. However..back to your situation...this remind me of a TV show that I saw a couple of years ago where the football star was a bully towards this one gay guy all the time. He had bullied this guy to no end ...and what was revealing towards the end of the episode was that this football star was a "closet case" who had actually had a secret crush on the gay guy as well. With that being said..again...I agree with Cuddly...this could very well be your situation with this guy also.

meridannight Wrote:PS. i didn't mean the stupid type of violence that gets you in trouble more than you were before. use your brains. but if you don't understand what i'm talking about, then it's true you shouldn't do it.

Basically pre-emptive self defence

I'd be inclined to do the following

1. buy some pepper spray
2. inform your employer of the problems by sending them a letter which has to be signed for when delivered. Tell him you have been physically threatened and you will not tolerate that, furthermore any further threats will be met with a call to the police
3. wait for him to threaten you again
4. call the police, tell them a threat has been made against you which you believe will be carried out
5. pepper spray the cunt, then break his face with the nearest large blunt object
6. when the cops turn up, tell them it was pre-emptive self defence as you believe your life was in danger and acted to ensure that the threat could not be carried out. Point out that your employer had already been made aware.