Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to attract tops?
Hey, I'm new to gay dating. I'm a bottom interested in attracting top men. How do I do it? I know a couple gay clubs I can go to, but don't know what to do from there.

Also, I'm new to this. I've never had sex with another man, but I've given a couple of blowjobs.

Tips?

Hey bvicto,

I'm pretty new to this to, but my (limited) experience is that if you're going for a spontaneous hook-up you really can't go in with preconceived ideas of "how its going to be". If you pick-up/get picked-up at a gaybar, you either have the choice of openly probing the subject of sexual preference with the prospective trick which is pretty direct, or just going home with them and letting things unfold (safely of course!!!)

The other option is the various gay hook-up sites, though these tend to be a little sketch....then again you do seem to be going for an anonymous once-off. You can specify exactly what you're looking for online.

However, I think you'd be better off looking for someone to get to know as a friend with benefits or better yet, a steady boyfriend. Then you can experiment and get to know what you like. I mean, you've never been with a guy before, so don't let your preconception that you are a bottom limit your sexuality. ALSO, hook-up sex, although not always, tends to be drunken, under-whelming and leaves you a little guilty the next morning... If you get to know your playmate, then you'll learn to have better sex over time.

Anyway, hope this helps bvicto,
happy hunting!!!

Just go along be yourself and be friendly to people and I'm sure you will get to know some people. It will be scary the first few times you go but after a while it will become home Confusedmile:

I agree, Pauly. Smile