Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to be more handsome
I didn't read this article, because I don't need it (obviously!), but it might be of interest to some of you. Confusedmile:

http://www.webmd.com/men/ss/slideshow-me...tXkCJUw%3d
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Geez - a site that promotes shallowness to a lower low....

I've been double dosing on these.

[Image: sanity-beauty-youth-pills-bottle-14944897.jpg]

I dunno, Bowyn. That is pretty much stuff that they taught us in junior high health class. Nothing extreme.

If you do a little observing, you will find that there are lot of guys that have not mastered this stuff.

Adn, uh, Virge, where do you get those pills?
I bid NO Trump!

Pretty elementary stuff, but I don't know how much of that is about "handsome". You can do all those things and still be homely.

Two thoughts...

Completely agree on the thinning hair thing..OWN IT! I love to accentuate it myself. My hair is really really short all the time (mostly because I hate to comb it)....

I always think the people on hair club for men looked better BEFORE their "transformation"

I also do the fingernail and feet thing...but not to be "more handsome"...I just hate any dirt under my fingernails and I do like to do work outside so it comes with the territory. I like my feet to be soft and groomed too... because it feels better