Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awkward disinterest during sex
I have some experience with this, actually. I find it hard to stay "in the mood" once my partner has gotten off and is essentially "finished".

It has nothing to do with not being into him, it has to do with the fact that his pleasure turns me on WAY more than my own pleasure, yeah? In fact, -most- of the time? When he blows it forces me to blow too. If not and I'm left behind after? I need his help to get me there. I can't usually do it all on my own. It just isn't going to happen.

Darius, I can't recall.

TwisttheLeaf, yeah I get you. I think you're definitely right. Him cumming first and not helping you to finish will sometimes put you off.

Thanks a lot everyone

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

I know from experience, it has always been the chemistry between me and the other person. While looks may play a part, I am more turned on as long as them keep themselves and (if I go to their place) home respectable. I've had sex my fair share, and the guys I've repeatedly wanted to go back to were the ones that I felt a chemistry with.

If my partner came first, to me, I personally prefer that because (as a top) it is easier for me to cum and I also try to focus on not cumming too soon either.

If it makes you feel any better, I met this one guy recently who I started to mess around with, but when it came to putting on the condom and penetrate him, I couldn't mentally stay aroused because there was no connection, no intimacy, just going through the emotions. So to me, don't feel bad, it happens.

That happens.

I've said it before but in my 20's I was a man whore.
Been in 2 - 3 ways which never worked for me.

1st time was a couple of Brits from out of town. 1 was cute the other wasn't at all. The whole thing was awkward to me. 2nd time was another couple - sex in the swimming pool was fun but I just wasn't into either one of the guys.

I can almost cum on command but sometimes it's better to be polite and call it quits early.

Tbh. I have had 2 boyfriends in my life. And I never had any problems with sex with them. I wouldn't push them into it when they ain't into the mood. I just like the cutesy stuff and i feel that is just as important. I couldn't be in a relationship based on sex.