Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to come out?
RomanticMan Wrote:I'm not saying you should do like mine but just to give an idea Smile.

we were online and i told her ''gotta talk to you'', she said ''dont have time right now''
and I said ''ok, let's not talk then'', then she said ''spit it out''
and I said ''I'm gay'' and she said ''that's okay, I gotta work for now, let's talk in a few hours'' Big Grin
I thought she would be surprised or something though.

You know, she probably suspected. Mothers have an instinct for such things.

RomanticMan Wrote:I'm not saying you should do like mine but just to give an idea Smile.

we were online and i told her ''gotta talk to you'', she said ''dont have time right now''
and I said ''ok, let's not talk then'', then she said ''spit it out''
and I said ''I'm gay'' and she said ''that's okay, I gotta work for now, let's talk in a few hours'' Big Grin
I thought she would be surprised or something though.

Yes, but was that person your mum, [MENTION=24256]RomanticMan[/MENTION]? I think it might be easier to tell an online acquaintance than a parent. Your thoughts?

princealbertofb Wrote:Yes, but was that person your mum, [MENTION=24256]RomanticMan[/MENTION]? I think it might be easier to tell an online acquaintance than a parent. Your thoughts?

Even the online one was compelling to me. Maybe you're right. My mom wouldnt react that perfectly.