Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to cope with a broken heart?
It's been awhile, since I've posted.

Since then, I've traveled to New York, finally met my boyfriend of about two years, in person.

Things where great, well, I pretended that they where.

Long story short, after I'd returned back home, he'd cut all ties with me, as if we'd never crossed paths.

Ignoring me like a total stranger. Like I don't exist.

Finally, I've stopped creeping on him, pleading for a reason as to why he doesn't want anything to do with me, but, to no avail.

With attempt after attempt of trying my hardest to reach his attention to the point where he'd possibly respond; to give me the courtesy, and have the decency of a human being, to all least bless me with some closure as to why he's chosen this cold-blooded route, against, and away from me. I'd given up, and struggle to move on.

How does one cope with such loss and confusion?:frown::confused:

Can anyone relate?

Btw, I've started my own blog, that I've been placing my efforts towards, as a means to vent. A public diary, per se.

Check it out, if you're into that sort of thing. I'd love some feedback on the site, and maybe even some motivation to keep it going. It's one of the few options I have left currently, to cope with the madness of my everyday. Thanks for the support if you chose to do so, it's very much appreciated <3

[COLOR="Navy"]It's always heartbreaking when a boyfriend/girlfriend cuts all ties, but then it's best it happened now and not a few years down the line when the pain could have been even worse? Still that does not stop you feeling so upset. Just think of it this way sooner or later there will be another guy in your life, so think positive.
[/COLOR]

Best advice is time is the greatest healer forgive and forget and remember if its ment to be it will be.... By sounds of it its not youer fault its his he lost something good not you you can get another one and try again and again until its how you want it with the right man

KLindest regards and big hugz

zeon xx

I am very sorry for your heatache Dreamer.
I think your ex has some very complicated issues to leave things up in the air like that, either that or he suffers from guilt.
The closure you are seeking will come when you realise noneof this is your fault.

Take baby steps, two years is a very long time to be with someone.
Day by day you will grow stronger.

Hugs Sweetie.

Thanks for the love and support everyone.

He actually responded recently. I'm a little sleepy to explain it all, but the follow up in my blog