Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the hell happened?
SO today I was supposed to meet this bi dude from Tahoe, but when I showed up at the place I said to meet me at he was a no show! So why would he bother approaching me, making plans, and not show? I am lost for words.

welcome to reality. its the way of the world, some pepole just like to play games.

beast Wrote:SO today I was supposed to meet this bi dude from Tahoe, but when I showed up at the place I said to meet me at he was a no show! So why would he bother approaching me, making plans, and not show? I am lost for words.

It could be anything really but if I were to take a guess at it he might have gotten cold feet or had an anxiety problem...could be anything...

...but I like to think sometimes fate plays a hand and maybe he did you a great favor by not showing upConfusedmile:

Drug.. perhaps he got stuck with dealer... or arrested for dealing, or maybe time just slipped by him while he was high.

Married = perhaps his wife had him staying around the house cleaning the baby's diaper, or raking leaves or something...

Car accident.. currently he is in ICU in a coma - his ID is lost so his name is John doe 12....

I most likely could come up with a dozen more reasons why its possible.

Ultimately he most likely flaked on you... sorry, some people are just bastards.

dfiant Wrote:welcome to reality. its the way of the world, some pepole just like to play games.

You are right, sometimes I picture the world as a perfect place where everything that is supposed to happen happens. I suppose its for the best to just let it go and move on, but first I will enjoy a glass of wine or a cold beer or three.

beast Wrote:You are right, sometimes I picture the world as a perfect place where everything that is supposed to happen happens. I suppose its for the best to just let it go and move on, but first I will enjoy a glass of wine or a cold beer or three.

That's the spirit