Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to dress?
So I'm being forced to go to someones party and its a 80's theme.

I'm not sure how to dress, only thing I can think of is boy george Laugh.
Any ideas?

CardShark Wrote:So I'm being forced to go to someones party and its a 80's theme.

I'm not sure how to dress, only thing I can think of is boy george Laugh.
Any ideas?

You could dress as Madonna, lol, or as George Michael if you want something more masculine, and more classy (although as Wham it was rather short tight shorts and a cutaway t-shirt... The Pet Shop boys could also be a reference...

PS : Nobody should be FORCED to go to a party... that just sounds WRONG.

Well its more being pressured into it as its someones bday in the family, I don't see why a card wont do, I'm not a fan of dark rooms with lights flashing and blairing music can't stand being social.
None of my family seem to understand the fact I like staying inside the house, unlike them I don't crave attention, they complain that I don't go out I'm supposed to be getting wankered every night and be sleeping with tonnes of women.

[Image: wham110307_600x479.jpg]
Looks simple to pull off.

CardShark Wrote:Well its more being pressured into it as its someones bday in the family, I don't see why a card wont do, I'm not a fan of dark rooms with lights flashing and blairing music can't stand being social.
None of my family seem to understand the fact I like staying inside the house, unlike them I don't crave attention, they complain that I don't go out I'm supposed to be getting wankered every night and be sleeping with tonnes of women.

[Image: wham110307_600x479.jpg]
Looks simple to pull off.

That's why I suggested WHAM! Or George Michael.

CardShark Wrote:...Looks simple to pull off.
Yes, it is already unbuttoned Rolleyes

To get the 80's look you only need funny hair and as marsh pointed out unbuttoned shirt Laugh

Heck, you can always get really gay and put some leg warmers on... lol