Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Numbers to get you thinking
I believe that there are life on somewhere else.. But dont know what kind... It could be anything.. Intelligent or not, smarter than us? Who knows until we meet them...

But lets prepare ourselves to meet the great Andromeda at first xD

Sent from iPhone 6S+

mrex Wrote:But lets prepare ourselves to meet the great Andromeda at first xD

Not that we'll be here by then Big Grin

But I read about this years ago and I've always been interested in it. Allegedly the stars are too far away from each other (in the arms of the galaxy, anyway) for us to notice any major gravitational disruption, but one has to wornder what other effects such a "collision" could have.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

well I for one believe that there has to be life on other planets on a massive scale - the galaxy in the vid has trillions of stars in it alone - why should how little solar system be anything special at all, honestly cant believe that anyone still thinks that's the case too - its was only a blip in the timeline that we thought the world was flat - but suddenly were confident to say their is no life anywhere in the trillions of galaxy's expect ours little solar system with our one sun out of all those massive figures - we don't have evidence of life anywhere else yet probably because were not advanced enough to find it - or even know what life may be like anywhere else to fathom out what to look or even listen for

Because, in our galaxy alone there around 100 billion stars it is very tempting to assume that there must be planets with life on them and that some of this life must be intelligent. I myself assumed this but after reading Nick Bostom's thoughts on the matter I have changed my mind. See if this link changes yours - http://www.nickbostrom.com/extraterrestrial.pdf

http://www.hawking.org.uk/life-in-the-universe.html

Sent from iPhone 6S+